FR:4/5 bdrm apt in lockport.

Very large apartment(1800 sq.ft.) for rent in Lockport.Has 4 or 5 bdrms and 2 Full baths.Has nice,large, private full sized basement parking for 5 cars.Brand new furnace and HWT to help with heating and BRAND new windows before winter will be installed as well.Hardwood floors through out the downstairs and 2 yr old carpet up.Kitchen and baths are new ceramic.Decent area and other tenants in the building(2) are great and long term.
$675+ and will be ready to move in By Oct 1.
Derek

if it were only closer to my work. D you have anything out in the southtowns?

exact address for mapquesting? include anything? pics? (by PM/email if you want)

89 ontario lkpt 14094.Willl include a fridge lol.I should be down there this weekend and probably get some pics.
just stop up and see it.

Also to Kev,nothing in the southtowns,but if you find something nice LMK.How about a studio above a pizzeria!?!?!?!!?!?
Also what is that little cell phone like thing below my post count?

Wow, talk about cheap rent if you had 5 people.

Sounds like an awesome deal!

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57641

My two roommates and I are currently paying $600/mo for a 3 bedroom. hmm…

How long is the lease for? security deposit?

seems like a really good deal for the square footage and parking alone. :tup:

It is an awesome deal like I told a few people to buy that house I was selling.Had 5 bdrms rent it for $350 Includes all and they pay for the house while you sit back and enjoy the rewards.
The one tenant I had here had it as a 3 bedroom with a Poker room and nice living room.Has Laundry hookups as well.Also a 12X12 private porch and one shared porch.
Security would be able to be paid in AG Mr Pen. or one month.

Let me talk it over my roommates and I will see what they think. :slight_smile:

nevermind. It’s a no go with the room mates :frowning:

I wish this was so much closer to my work as well. I am looking to move out with a few friends of mine and this woulda be amazing had it been closer.

pre craigslist bump.

This maybe a stupid question but is it 675 for a room or the entire apartment?