FS: 4.3 motor and nv3500 tranny

pulled this out of my 1995 s10. strong running dosent burn a drop of oil runs great only thing is water pump went just before i pulled it. doing a v8swap. motor is a vortec tbi and transmission is a nv3500(same as fullsize) there is a small hole below where the slave cylinder would be about 1 inch wide by 2 inch long however it dosent leak and everything works fine. drove it like that a couple months with no problems at all. going to a muncie 4speed instead for my 350. not looking to get to much just want it out of here need room in garage and need cash. also have other parts such as guage cluster abs unit cruise control unit 2 radiators inner fenders etc. heres a pic but not that great. if your interested pm me to take a look at it.
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a342/reconrider25/12-22-06001.jpg

LOL. it has a hole in it?! not exactly a strong selling point. Miles??? cost? im in the opposite boat ive got a big ol 350 punched out to a 380 ,4 brl carb intake cam headers blah blah, sucks way more gas than i can afford. I wanted a 4.3 and decided on the 350

So, is this a 5 Speed? I have never seen that tranny code before.

yes nv3500 is a 5speed. only other 5speed tranny for the s10’s was the t5, which was a much weaker transmission and was used for the 4cyl 2.2 motors. the hole is not big and when i was talking to my friend he said they have patched them before. the spot where the hole is isnt bad but can be repaired easily if you have a tig welder. there is 142k on the motor and tranny but still ran great.

If I remember correctly, NV stands for “New Venture”. Same as my Neon…

Truth ^^

[quote=“98SS10,post:2,topic:24370"”]

LOL. it has a hole in it?! not exactly a strong selling point. Miles??? cost? im in the opposite boat ive got a big ol 350 punched out to a 380 ,4 brl carb intake cam headers blah blah, sucks way more gas than i can afford. I wanted a 4.3 and decided on the 350

[/quote]

need a 4.3? you can have mine

Ill trade ya for the V8 :stuck_out_tongue: 2000/auto w/ 133k on it, still purs like a kitten

Put it in the buffalo paper.

My brother is doing a LS1 swap and he sold his 4.3 after a couple days in the paper. He was getting tons of calls.

[quote=“ImportMuscle,post:7,topic:24370"”]

need a 4.3? you can have mine

Ill trade ya for the V8 :stuck_out_tongue: 2000/auto w/ 133k on it, still purs like a kitten

[/quote]

well i need the truck functional till spring, then i would def trade for a 4.3!

awesome, my truck is getting driven till spring and than is gettin pulled off the road.

What year is the 350?

thread hijackers:2fingers:haha

motor might be gone end of week…someone get the tranny outta here! i can send pic of it to anyone thats interested…

anyone? gotta get this outta here!