FS: 5 Bolt Conversion/Brake Upgrade (2 Sets)

Hey everyone.

Phil and I were wondering if there would be any interest in the 5 bolt conversion/brake upgrade that we had in the store before.

One set is from a JDM S14 and includes 4 piston front caliper’s, larger single piston rear caliper’s, pads, rotor’s, lines, spindles, knuckles and ebrake cable.

The other set is from an R32 GTR Skyline but was removed from an S13. Only difference with this one is it includes 2 piston rear caliper’s.

Either set can be yours for under $1000.00, Guranteed, NO TAX, includes your SON 15% discount and shipping to the store.

These are a direct bolt on and we offer a 30 day warrenty too.

So if your interested please let me know here, by PM or email. My new email address is jdmpsalesrep@gmail.com where I can answer any questions or concerns you may have.

Take care guys.

Easy 8)

One set on reserve, one set still available.

:smiley:

UPDATE

BOTH sets still available!

DIRECT BOLT on!

This is a good time to purchase these especially if you’ve stored your car. It can be done in your own time over the winter and when you roll it out in the spring, you’ll be 5 bolt. :smiley:

These sets are priced at $950.00 :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: The last sets sold between $1250.00 - $1350.00 but, Phil managed to find a couple of sets in Japan for a great deal and is passing his savings on to you. This is just for the sets coming in and we can’t gurantee this price again. It may not be a one time thing but will not be the usual price.

They should be arriving in the store early to mid next week. So if your interested just let me know.

Take care guys.

Easy 8)