FS:Rear Brakes & COMPLETE 5 Lug Conversion

Hey everyone.

This is mainly geared to those of you who already have larger front caliper’s and rotors.

It was mentioned in the 5 Bolt Conversion thread but I thought it may be better to start a seperate post for this.

You get larger Rear Caliper’s, Rear Rotor’s, Brake Lines, E Brake Cable, Spindles and knuckles. As well you will get Front and Rear 5 Bolt Hubs which you can either put on now or later. So baiscly this is the same kit minus the front brakes. It will bolt right up to your stock control arms.

The price is $750.00, NO TAX, and includes your SON’s 15% discount.

For those of you planning to track you car this will be a great compliment to your larger front brakes. We all know that most of the braking is done up front but having better rear’s will take some of the pressure off. Plus if you plan on using a Brake Bias Controller, again the bigger rears will be benifical for making a very good all around brake system. Which is usefull on the track.

So let me know.

Take care.

Easy 8)

Hey, are you ever going to be selling just the hubs? The reason I’m asking, is since I want to do the conversion to run better rims, and I don’t really need better brakes right now on my bone stock car that never sees any track duty.

If you can find a buyer for the caliper’s and rotor’s, then you have the hubs. :smiley:

You and the other buyer can work out who pays what. As long as we get the $750.00 we’re asking, it’s all good.

Easy 8)

Okay, if anyone that buys this don’t want the hubs (already have them, or don’t want to change to 5 bolt) pm me! :slight_smile:

so the price is now 750 for the full 2pot skyline break kit and hub conversion? I am kinda confused…

^^^^^

Hey man.

No!.

This is just a SINGLE POT REAR upgrade kit with REAR ROTOR’S, REAR LINES, E BRAKE CABLE, SPINDLE’S, KNUCKLE’S, FRONT SPINDLE’S, KNUCKLE’S and ALL 4 HUBS. This kit does NOT come with front caliper’s or rotor’s. That’s what you would get for the $750.00.

I hope this clears up any confusion.

Take care.

Easy 8)

Still available.

Easy 8)

BUMP!

Bump :smiley:

Just like the full 5 bolt and brake conversion, this kit will also be in the upcoming ONE DAY SALE.

So take 25% off of $750.00 on that day and your 5 bolt! :smiley:

Take care.

Easy 8)

what are the front hubs tho?

Hey, you guys over at JDMplace have any plans to sell 300zx conversion kits? I bet they’d sell like hotcakes!

These are EXACTLY the same as the 300zx conversion. The R32 Skylines, S15’s, S14’s and the 300’s all share the same equipment when it comes to the brake system’s.

So if your waiting or looking for a 300zx conversion, grab this or one of the 5 Bolt/Full break kits. These are the same :smiley: .

Avery - Well at this point we are not parting out the kits for just the hubs alone. Sorry man. Keep in touch with me though as this may change in the future.

Take care guys.

Easy 8)

when is the one day sale?

im asking because i was under the impression only s14 hubs worked on the front for 5 lug swap

so looked to me like these front hubs will not work

[quote=“Avery”]

im asking because i was under the impression only s14 hubs worked on the front for 5 lug swap

so looked to me like these front hubs will not work[/quote]

No as with all the cars mentioned above, all the hubs are the same. Well with the exception of ABS cars. I don’t think ABS and non ABS hubs are interchangeble.