FS 55 Gallon Fish tank and Stand

any pics of the tank/stand?

pm’d

Yea we get them in. Not often, but yea we do .We get our shipments in thursday and fridays.Should of just asked me lol !!!

I was out at the C&C dyno shit so I figured Id just stop by. Lemme know when ya get one of those fuckers in, been wanting to pick one up for awhile

That place is fuckin HUGE too… I kinda thought it would be a hole in the wall type place. Def not the case lol.

Eddie’s Aquarium’s basement is where the sharks are at…check them bitchez out.

Really?? I didnt even know they had a basement lol. Place is pretty fuckin sick. Was slammin on Saturday!

Duke: How much are Bettas? I wants to be like Mike(Vick).

Yea, saturdays and sundays are always busy. During the week its like a ghost town. Yea the basement is pretty cool.

Regular betta … 3.99

Crown Tail Betta… 5.99

Lmao we actually screen people that buy them in bulk orders. Because some college dorms do the betta fights and make bets. lmao

Some pics are up in the 1st post

Both for 300.00 !!!

Take this shit !

how will my african cichlid like this tank when mixed with a gang of jack dempsey cichlids?

Not good

Haha that’s a bad idea lol

you work at eddie’s? who are you im always in there… ill be posting my tanks up soon

I am always in the fish room . Some times rockin the yankees hat during work.I work night shift during the week and always work sundays

yeah no kidding. they are fish enemies for sure.

Im tempted to buy a Wolf fish and see what kinda work he does against the Tiger Oscars :lol

oscars are tempermental too. should be a good battle.

Yeah, I tought em how to hand feed already. Little fuckers love biting my fingers :lol

I have an electric catfish if you want that too lol

Its like 4 inches , shit held up against 2 8 inch oscars