FS: '59 buick and '79 MGB

I know there probably won’t be much interest here, but my grandfather asked me to throw these online in hopes to generate some interest. I have them on a few larger forums and the classic car trader, but I was wondering if some of you older-car enthusiasts could cross post these onto your forums that I do not belong to I’d greatly appreciate it… No trades, he’s looking to sell these two and has something in view to replace them. Email for any further questions or concerns — Olp9pm@gmail.com

If you cross post these, Thanks a lot!

1979 MGB convertable
http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=3812018

1959 Buick LeSabre
http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=3811989

Bad link for the MGB.

Error
You must be logged in to edit a post.

You’re too quick :P, just fixed that. Thanks

That MGB is niiice… I’d love to pick up a shittier one to tweak on.

GLWS

They’re a blast. The '59 is sooooooo big it’s rediculous. The best part is, both fire RIGHT up. Both drive like a dream. Both need nothing to enjoy, and both are literally in great condition. Seeing them parked next to each other is hilarious too, i wish i woulda snapped a few pictures…

Fuck, I want that Buick in the worst way. It’s so evil looking.

Oh yeah. That’s a neat little collection, I also see he’s got some huuuuuuge GM '70’s yacht in the garage :stuck_out_tongue:

Buick Wildcat?

might want to resize those pics, cant even get them in frame.

buick is hot

ot; i want an mga

65 buick

and actually the 59 is bigger lol

i have to rehost the pictures tomorrow

the 59 might already be sold, serious buyer coming tomorrow

good luck.

ugh i havent finished the MGC GT yet!
i want that MG err maybe i should invest in bigger garage

MG looks to be in very nice shape. :tup: GLWS

Post the Buick at v8buick.com and it should sell fast. They aren’t the most popular cars, but the people who like them are committed:) I had 2 65 Buick Rivieras.

I love the MG, so I bumped it for j00!

I’d bump the other one too, but it’s VWVortex. That’s probably grounds for banning unless I redeem myself with pics of wheels or something. :stuck_out_tongue:

Love that Buick!! Wish I had some disposable cash.

Good luck with the sale.

awesome buick :tup:

nice mg too… glws

Thanks guys, ill try that buick forum as well later tonight

They’re both going on classic/muscle autotrader on thursday

And fry, just post a 15x9 bbs wheel with a 165 tire on it after the bump, it’ll be ok then :stuck_out_tongue:

That buick is awsome, if i had the room id have it turned into a rat rod, glassbacks, pinstriping, and slam it.