FS: 81' Jeep J10 4x4

Well it’s gotta go. As title states a 81’ Jeep J10 4x4 4spd. With a battery it will run no problem. Never had any real issues with it. Had a rear shackle issue when I first bought it but had a new set welded to frame. Has a 360 V8 and 4 on the floor. Only bad things is it does need tires. It also doesnt have the rabbit ears on the ignition switch. I actually think the inspection is still good on it. But 4 cars on the road was too much and I took it off. Minor damge to the driver door and pass. rear. Nothing bad just some dents. Looking for $800 or b/o

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a91/Darksyderydaz/P1010013.jpg

That thing is sweet, 600 and I might be interested, Ur garbage can says ur in tonawanda, Where at ? is it reliable

I’m in sheridan park. I drove it for at least 6 months and only issue I had was the shackle which I fixed.

Cool, 600

Well I do have 1 other guy interested now. But if you could have the cash as early as tomorrow. It’s yours.

Yeah, I dont even know why I’m tryin to buy this cause I really dont have the space but it is cool, I knowone picks it up I’ll think about it

Fair enough

this thing is sweet. perfect for anyone who wants a winter ride or somethign to go muddin with once in a while

jeepaholics FTW

im thinkin of buying it for parts hrmmmmm.

Thats cool! Why do all these cool beaters come along after I already buy one? Good luck w/ the sale.

Somebody make some offers. This has got to go.

$500 or b/o

400?
when can i come take a look?
edit: what size rims are on it

Rims are all 15". As for looking at it. Anytime after 4pm during the week or anytime onthe weekend.

pm me your address so i can do a mapquest
can i drive it home or should i bring a trailer?
lets shoot for sunday?

BUMP

It’s gotta be gone by saturday. Cops served me with court papers today. 1st $200 takes it. C’mon its a rare jeep 4x4 that runs. All it needs is a battery.

sale pending

SOLD

Damn, someone got the deal of the century!