FS: '84 BMW e24 633csi

It’s worth a shot. You’re welcome to ogle, admire, and/or of course Buy!

FS: '84 BMW 633csi. 124, 5spd.
“The BMW 6-series luxury coupe has ultra modern styling, true driver-oriented instrumentation, and set a new benchmark for luxury sports coupes. The 633csi offers a ride that is smooth as butter with its luxurious appointments and smooth drive train. But when asked, its hefty engine will remind you that it is more than simply another grand tourer, but a BMW at heart. The E24 6 series is an authoritative, menacing, beautifully aesthetic coupe that is never mistaken for anything else.”
This car is completely original and has service records since it was new + The original owners manual. 124k. 5 speed. It comes with Real Alpina rims wrapped in Pirelli tires, 6 cyl. smooth running motor, Electric Windows, Electric seats, Electric REAR windows (on a 2 door), Electric seats, Electric mirrors, A/C, Rear defrost, Foglights, full-size spare, 24-piece Full tool kit in trunk, Recent Inspection Passed, THERMO-GUARD Undercoating done. This car really turns heads and gets thumbs up from other BMW enthusiasts. If you want an amazing, reliable, head-turning, german-made car . . . you won’t find another like it!
NADA price is $8,100. Asking $4,999. Call: (207)449-6481
Trades Welcomed

Here are a few pics:

Call me at: (207)449-6481
KGerrity@Me.com
Trades Welcomed (looking for an offroad machine or something for the winter)

I’m Located in Schenectady. You’re welcome to come take a look at it and chill even if you’re not completely sure on buying it. I’m not expecting to get too many responses from this forum, but it’s always worth a shot!

Do I know you? VERY clean shark.

Maybe :slight_smile:

Thats a gorgeous Bmw I love the older bimmers. GLWS

Thx dude

love love LOVE these cars. this one looks beautiful. GLWS

Thx man!

Trades are welcome . . I’m looking for something of the offroading type :slight_smile:

That’s an awesome car man!!

I’d offer you an '88 MR2 but that’s probably not what you’re looking for :rofl

Thank you!

haha no not exactly

bumpity

kosta,
why sell this nice example of an e24 and keep your e36???

the price is right on this one too… only made the 3.2l’s in '83/ '84. the m30’s were great motors, i loved my '83 533.

Yea, this is a very nice car, but I love e36’s and since I’ve done soo much to mine I’m not going to part with it yet. Plus I have something in the works for my daily :slight_smile:

Thank you, though. This car is pretty sick. Just need to find that perfect buyer, where ever they are?