OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread

in terms of trades;

at the beginning of the season I wasn’t too keen on Kotalik. he’s changed my mind since then

Kalinin I don’t think is working out too well. Hecht, while he is good, doesnt seem to click with us, and while he does help us, maybe someone else could help us more. Spacek isn’t producing as an offensive defensemen like we expected him to do, and he could free up a chunk of change for us

Biron, i love. we should keep him for the rest of the season. but after that, i dunno. we’re paying him a lot of money to play backup. hes a great goalie, but rather expensive

Danny briere; we need to keep him. but, with every goal he scores, hes just gonna cost more and more money. 25 mil contract for 5 years? that could work well, and might be something he’d be into. although, i’m not too sure its in our best interest to sign him that long. whereas drury, we should try to hold on to for 5-7 years. he’s just coming toward his prime now, and still has more to do. best season of his career right now.

we’ve got a lot of thinking to do

btw -being physical is a part of hockey. its truth. gunning for people is not, however. or at least it shouldnt be.