FS: 85 monte carlo lancaster street stock

car #49. won track championship in 2006. 2 time championship car. complete update prior to the 2006 season. fresh engine and transmission. lots of extra parts go with it. very straight and fast car. really needs nothing. asking $5500.00. cannot build a car this good for that kind of money. may also sell a 1992- 24 foot haulmark enclosed trailer after car is sold. very nice shape. freshened up on the inside with workbench and cabinets. brand new tires and brakes. very good shape. color is red. will not sell until car is sold. $4,200.00 for trailer. package deal for race car and trailer is $9,200.00 or trade for mustang gt convertible 5 speed of = value. visit website for photos of car. www.jimbryant.8m.com. click on bryant racing photos to see car.

picture

more pictures. this is really a good deal for someone looking to have some fun. this car finished in the top ten in each week this year with 1 win, 3 2nd’s several top 5’s . always started in the middle of a 30-35 car field weekly. will share all set-up info with buyer. will also post photos of trailer.

trailer:

Hanes supply rents off of me.Do you give them free passes for them to hand out to their clients?

J/k free bump for ya tho.
D

bump. open to reasonable offers.

bump for real racing…

buying built & sorted > building from scratch

come and watch the streetstocks at lancaster, it is some real racing no matter what you’re in to. lets just say it’s a very diversified crowd! this car is a top 5 car weekly in a field of over 35 cars each week. in this class we all try to go fast and turn left, but there are some guys who make it interesting for all of us!! open to reasonable offers. also open to offers on the trailer as well. will not spereate until car is sold. will consider trade of mustang gt ragtop. 1990-1995 era. must be 5 speed.

up

rumor has it no stock car racing at lancaster this coming season… owners of holland and lake erie are paying the owner the the track money each month for them not to run any stock car clesses

not true. they will be running. holland and lancaster have all but eliminated the late model class, and lake erie will be picking up most of those cars. holland may also run lancaster rule street stocks if there is enough interest. i have been contacted to attend a meeting this winter to discuss ideas about that. regardless, this car has the best parts allowed for this class, and will be a top runner at lancaster, holland, lake erie or wcis. incidentally, where did you hear that rumor? i’ve heard so many over the last two years that it’s funny.

Holland implemented the Lancaster Street Stock rules for their “Challenger” class a couple years ago. I heard it was coming so I bailed out and sold my car a few years back to a guy who’s racing Charger with it now. When I started at Holland in '99, we had over 100 cars, yes 100. Last season they had 5. They successfully killed that class, just like LMPS now.
Good luck with the sale man, I know it’s tough to sell these things.

bump for a very very good car…well worth the $ i got to see this car in action every sat!

If anyone wants to see it in action i got a ton of videos of it…

that was just something that made it around the late model shop… i was dumbfounded when i heard it the other day also… and hes right about the challengers there were maybe 8 cars all season except for one night there was mayham when a few lancaster boys showed up in matching cars and caused a bad accident totalling the points leaders car… there was a wreck on the back strait and the lancaster drive threw it in reverse throwing a lil demo hit in after the crash

so the car can run at holland with out changing anything?

if they were running lancaster rules with 3 speeds and 3:73’s thats’ true. i understand that when a couple of our guys ran there on an off night, they ran rather well. 2nd and 3rd i believe, and i had both of those guys covered at our track. i would bring some assorted springs with me, which all come along in the sale of the car with much, much more. it is a fun track to race at. if i wasn’t tied up in the thick of the points last year, i would have been there to run that race.

www.circletrackcam.com. any other road racers, etc looking for rental and purchase of video systems for their cars should check out this website and make contact with wnystxguy. awesome stuff, simple to use, and easy to hook up.camera mounts about anywhere you want it. i liked it on my bumper best!!

Added FS: read guidelines before posting

not the night all that went down both lancaster guys were sent off the track and kicked off the property right then… i like holland alot in exceptions for entry on 3 always being loose