FS: 87 mustang GT

wow lemme see if i can somehow pull some strings that is a sick deal!!! Is there any rust or major problems? I live in depew i would like to meet up and check it out, pm me PLEASE

yea this deff makes me miss my stang i never thoguht i would miss the damn thing haha gl wiht the sale man

you’ll always drive a Neon in my eyes Cal, sorry man haha j/k

hey assholes stop low balling this kid, price is $3500 FOR EVREYTHING… SUSPENSION ALONE IS 1500… jesus.

$3000 was going to be a fair offer from me.
If I wanted to spend $3500 it would be to pour concrete to park it on.

this is what got me
EDIT: just looked at the pics… not bad for 3500. man, if the body was solid, and i had cash

Whats wrong with the body?? Im interested so some info and a location would be nice…thanks man…nice car

nothing wrong with the body couple .25" rust spots some small surface dents (3) typical on a 20yr old car. Doors are newer and same with hatch both have been replaced so theres no rust on them, location is cheektowaga ny 14225.

How old is the paint?
How much of it was painted?
Who did it?

can u pm me with ur adress i maybe intrested… are u going to be home saturday?

when i said 3500, i meant - “starting price”, adam. i’d offer 3k if it looked as good as it did and work from there. hush up, you are not scaring us.

anyways, i wasn’t a lowballer, but i’d imagine anyone that was going any lower… hey, it’s a fox stang, go see it and work with it :slight_smile:

damn, if i sold my ranger i’d be on it.

were u at the BPD station on bailey an dlangfield yesterday???

bump

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Black-Ford-Mustang-GT_W0QQitemZ180025966234QQihZ008QQcategoryZ6236QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Questions:

Answers:

Is this Car still sitting unsold?

1`

did the car sell?

did you even bother to look @ the ebay thread?

if your talking to me no i didnt i havnt had the chance