FS: '87 Turbo Regal Limited

It’s a very clean '87 Regal Limited with factory W02 package. It’s a hardtop car and the body has 150k miles. Painted roughly 4 years ago and engine rebuild has approximately 2k miles on it. The interior is in great shape. No tears, stains or cracks. It has power windows, power locks, power seats, air conditioning, power antenna. Everything works great except the a/c doesn’t blow extremely cold. Also the head liner was recently replaced.

It does have some mild mods including a cam, hot wire kit, fuel pressure regulator, shift kit, hooker exhaust, 3" downpipe, intake mounted behind front bumper, 100 lb. springs, 36 lb. injectors, oil pressure and boost gauge mounted on A pillar, and the turbo is slightly bigger (TA-49 I believe). It recently passed PA inspection with no problems. Engine built by Anderson Performance of Baltimore.

The bumper fillers are in perfect shape, however the paint is flaking behind the metal bumper. Also, the drivers side fender is a slightly ‘darker’ white than the rest of the car.

It comes with an extra set of front and rear (non-power) seats.

I’m posting this for my dad so if you would like to call him, his number is 724-356-2485 (ask for Bob) and the car is located 40 mins south of Pittsburgh in Hickory, PA. I know the car about as well as him, so I’ll answer any questions. If I don’t know the answer, I’ll certainly find out for you and I can post more pictures upon request. This car is a really great driver!

$9000 or best offer.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3092/2821108559_e353432789_o.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3294/2821946674_cdc9c29061_o.jpg

i saw this up wexford, beautiful car.

Thanks, I’ve taken it up there a couple times. This isn’t a low mileage car, but by looking at it you’d never tell. It’s been very well taken care of and a real nice driver. Probably a low 13 or high 12 second car.

yeah i saw that it wasn;t heavily modded. thats pretty much what i would be looking for.

wow is that clean, i love them cars

Lots of people have stopped to look at it, but we’ve only had a couple people seriously looking to buy one. Most people think it’s a Monte SS. If it was, the car probably would have sold by now.

if i wasnt building a turbo Hurst olds i would want it bad. i dont want a heavily modded car and that one isnt.

Passed this on to my dad. He said if he can sell his turbo Capri, he’ll buy this in a heartbeat.

I also passed this along for you. I have a friend that is a fanatic for these.