FS: 89 240sx Coupe

My coupe is up for sale. It is a 89 base model coupe, the lightest 240sx that you can buy. It has just over 220k and runs and drives well. Here are a few other details and pics:

• 5 spd manual
  • Momo shift knob
  • Sony Xplode deck
  • car has some rust but it is all repairable
  • I think it still has a valid etest
  • good condition interior
  • AC does not work

Currently the car has no exhaust on it. The exhaust is in the trunk, just uninstalled. Here are the pricing options:

• $1400 as is without the exhaust installed
  • $1700 as is without the exhaust installed with a Seibon cf hood
  • $1500 as is with the exhaust installed
  • $1800 as is with the carbon fiber hood and exhaust installed.

I am located near Dundas and Winston Churchill in Mississauga. PM me if interested.

where exactly is the rust located?

and is it the SOHC still?

Hey silvia_drift add me to msn x.guttershark.x@hotmail.com
Well talk about it.

pm sent

is your car styll for sale?

I still have it but it is pending sale. I will let you guys know after this week if I still have the car.

how much for it with the exhaust installed and the stock hood on it?

any pics of the underbody? and would it need anything to pass etest and safety?

The underbody needs a patch work done at the front of the rails but its not bad. The subframe mounting areas, shock towers, and floors are good. I think it needs an outter tie rod to pass safety.

The car will be $1500 with the stock hood and exhaust installed.

will you sell me the carbon hood?

i can pick it up this tuesday

let me know

Long story but the guy I sold this car to didn’t pay me. Today I called the police and managed to get the car back.

The car now has a VLSD isntalled, and the stock exhaust is also installed.

Only problem is this guy dented the passenger quarter panel a bit and stole my deck :S.

The car now has aparanty has a valid safety and emmisions (done by the guy I sold it to) but I don’t have the papers. I am pretty sure the emmissions results automatically gets inputed into the system. He showed me the papers last week too, claiming that hes going to pay me lol. I know the car needed a passenger side outter tie rod for safety but I’m not sure if he got a fake safety or not lol.

Anyways, I’m looking for $1200obo now for the car as is without the carbon hood. PM me if interested. Cash or money orders only , no payment plans or personal cheques, thanks.

Remy Call me Tomorrow and basically consider it sold =)

ill take the hood and the car …

and common man

i have a 240 convertible silvia too

cash in hand if the car is proper…

Sold. Thanks Kenny.