selling my 89 240sx

SOLD************ SOLD************ SOLD************ SOLD************ SOLD************ SOLD************ SOLD************ SOLD************ SOLD************ SOLD************ SOLD************ SOLD************ SOLD************ SOLD************ SOLD************

Hey man what does the frame look like. No pictures of that. body looks great. is it bone stock?

The frame is good, Just been fixed and de-rusted all over the car. The underbody is amazing for a car this old and in canada its whole life. there are minor spots but nothing major. And yes its bone stock. It has an aftermarket exhuast system, but like it says it doesn’t come with one with the car.

With one on the car? so will you throw in the exhaust? just need to put it on myself right?
So it can pass safety but not etest right?

No the car doesn’t come with an exhaust system.

i maybe interested in your car… is it 5 speed manual or auto and any other problems?

Its 5 speed…Brandnew clutch. All the problems are posted. Needs Ebrake Line and the windsheild has a little crack soo you need to replace that to certify. It also needs new headlight bulbs, one blew. also a drivers seat wich you can pick up for 30$…This is an easy FIxer-upper…Rebuilt engine.

it doesnt come with no driver seat? interesting

how much u sellin it for

It comes with a drivers seat, its just broken. All the information is in the link, like I said.

willing to give the car for $1200 with the exhaust system.

up

i would be interested in without the exhaust tip, etc… how bout 900?

Pmed you.

would u be able to get it to Kingston?

No, you would have to tow it there yourself.

Was this car in any accidents or was the front bumper simply poorly fitted after being primed? Looks a little cock-eyed…

No, the front was replace do to rust. Just wasn’t assembled good.

I am now selling the car with an exhaust system. Its an aftermarket exhaust system…has maby 40,000kms on it, Dual Tip - sounds great!

New price $700 I need it gone!