FS:89-94 s13 coupe URAS Type 4 rear bumper

hey guys i have a URAS Type 4 rear bumper forsale…i purchased a body kit from a guy a few weeks ago and the kit was supposed to be for a hatch but its for a coupe and the rear bumper does not fit my hatch (he got it from aitracing.com)…so i need to make money to get the right bumper…the kit is brand new and has only been put up to the car for fitment…no holes or anything have been drilled…the bumper retails for 250$ from aitracing and i am asking 200$ and you pick it up…will deliver for the right price… here are some pics of the bumper…sorry for the shitty pics my camera isnt very good and has no flash…lol

http://www.lethal-concepts.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=12&pictureid=168

BUMP…150$ come on someone buy this so i can get the right bumper lol

pm me your location

pm’ed location…

also pm me location plz

pm sent

buuuummmmmpppppp…need this gone!!! heres some better pics…

[/QUOTE]

hey, just wondering what is the difference between this and hatch rear bumper. I just picked up a hatch rear bumper that looks very close to this.

trade for hatch bumper? same design? pm me

well i made a thread about that…and from what the guys are saying on here is that the coupe rear and the hatch rear are different…when i test fitted the bumper the fitment was off by alot…and i asked what they thought it was the hatch of the coupe bumper and everyone said it was the coupe bumper fosure…

as for the trade…do you have any pics of the hatch bumper…???

buuuuuuuummmmmmppppp…price drop to 120$

someone please buy this bumper!!! lol

where are you located? im very interested

located in london