FS: 89 CRX turbo d series

the blue crome stuff is a z6 head and manifold as well as some ebay manifolds; all of which are not currently installed. for a lil extra money i could get a Y8 manifold too. like i posted above a few times, i was in the process of saving up for the z6 swap, the only thing needed is the obd0-1 conversion harness and ecu. if this things isnt sold soon the swap is going on and the price is gunna go up substantially as it should easily trap 120+ but my actual goal once complete is 126mph.

bump for the tv i wanna buy on black friday.

bump for the tv i wanted to buy that was sold out in 15 minutes at 5am on black friday.

haha, black friday:noob:

you gotta get up mad early for the good stuff. (that big yellow diamond just stuck out at me so i had to find a reason to use it)

any decent bites on the car yet???

nah nothing serious yet. if it doesnt sell oh well, i got some good mods in sight :wink:

bump for getting laid off three days before xmas :meh:

gotten a few trade offers, but nothing concrete yet.

check your pm

unemployment bump.

this guy is still for sale. 4k takes everything listed.

wish i had room for another crx cuz mine is a dog

still for sale any other things done.hows the swap comming?vtec yet?

its pending sale now. nothings really changed since i last listed it. i kinda ran out of funds so the whole things was frozen for a while.

i want your car is there a number i can reach you at

i want your car is there a number i can call you at

pending sale again this weekend. some small updates:

ebay hks bov was swapped for ebay turboxs rfl.
aem truboost controller was swapped for turbochargers.com manual boost controller.

still looking to throw TONS of extra parts in with it, 4k takes it!

part it out! :smiley:

GLWS dude

im not sure if i have the patience to part this out, ha.

im not sure if ill get 4k for it all parted out and stuff, id rather just do it all at once. i gotta have near if not more than 6k in this thing.

edit: JDMjunkie, i just looked through all the crap i got and nothing except my one 2.5" silicone coupler was on your WTB list, haha.

well if you decide to part it…i’m interested in a few things :slight_smile:

shoot me a pm, lmk what youre interested in if the sale falls through this weekend.

PMed

sold!