FS: '89 Jeep Comanche 5-speed 2WD $1200 OBO

my house-mate is selling his truck. he doesn’t have the time to work on it anymore so we’d rather have the garage space.

it’s an '89, black with some ug-mo early '90s graphics on the side, silver phone-dial wheels, black roll bars in the bed, black grille, black bumpers.

270k on the clock. 5-speed, 2 wheel drive. would need tires, exhaust and some body work on the floors. parts to fix exhaust would be included. motor and drive-train are rock solid and the rest of the body is good rust-wise. interior is pretty clean for it’s age.

he’s really interested in trading it for a nice dirt-bike, or his asking price is $1200 OBO.

would make a nice little boot-around winter truck with some nicer tires on it.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v727/Suislide1337/1247214877_l.jpg

there’s a crappy pic of it for now. i have a camera and it’s in my garage so i can take more pics if anyone is interested.

he doesn’t want his cell phone number up so e-mail me at driftRPS13@hotmail.com or him (Dave) at solid_bmx@hotmail.com.

thanks

i want this truck. check your pm box and email!!!

Kinda intersted… Add me to msn… if you have it. Maniac_fast65@hotmail.com

add me too then! jerryswrld@hotmail.com

Nevermind, found a 240 coupe…

more pics please…?

saw the car. surface and body are mint, paint is mint. INterioir is clean adn new camo headliner(kinda cool). The underbody will need some work but its not too hard to fix…exhaust is butchered, needs to be fixed before beying driven and the tires are baldish too. Nice truck and start right up and runs nice.

too much work for me tho…anyone looking for a cheap truck, shoudl jump on it tho!

thanks jerry. sorry i didn’t get back to you but i heard you got in touch with dave and came to see the truck.

yeah i forgot to mention the custom camo headliner that he installed in the cab haha. it’s a cool little touch.

anyways thanks for the vouch. i’m currently at my parent’s place but when i get home later today, i’ll take some more pics and post them up.

the exhaust IS totalled. truck sounds like a demo derby car right now, but like i said all parts to fix will be included. oh and you WILL need tires. the ones on it are pretty bald and 2 of them have slow leaks.

but the truck runs and drives perfectly besides those small issues. nothing a little TLC wouldn’t quickly fix.

truck is still for sale and need to sell ASAP so that dave can eat :stuck_out_tongue:

new pictures:

e-mail solid_bmx@hotmail.com, driftRPS13@hotmail.com, or call 416-919-6424 OR 416-898-2631 for more details or to come take a look.

BUMP!

price is now $950. truck can be seen at any time, just call or e-mail.

bump.

we need this out of our driveway!

were are you located?

Deal Pending!

brampton, steeles and mclaughlin area