fs 90 firebird formula

pics a few posts down

as the title states i have a 90 firebird formula i need gone. nothing special…305 700r4 trans. rust free, runs drives and needs little. needs a brake booster. the breaks work and the car stops but the booster has a internal vacuum leak so its noisy and takes a bit more foot pressure to stop. also needs sending unit or you can do what i do and not care the fuel gauge doesnt work lol. and last but not least the electric hatch asist motor is shot. so it either needs to be replaced or continue to hold it down with bungee cords or ratchet straps as ive been doing…and no the hatch doesnt leak. has a few scratches on pass side and random pealing clear so the car could use a paint job. looking for 1200 obo all reasonable offers considered. pics will be up tomorrow when elliot decides to post them lol

is this the teardrop nose or no

I have a good used booster you can have if you pay shipping from Plattsburgh or want to meet up next time I’m in the Albany area.

well this must be will lol. if so im not buying any parts for the car you should just buy the car from me lol next time your home.

i believe the teardrop you speak of is 91…this was the cross over year slight mix between old nose and teardrop nose

not the best but it was the only ones i was able to find that i already had

Well after looking at the list of previous cars this must be Bill the red head. I’m all set on buying car for a while my next big purchase will hopefully be a house. I’ll be down around thanksgiving if you want I’ll drop a booster off at my parents if you want it.

lol yeah its me. yeah if you wanna drop it off there thats cool. if your gonna be around during thanksgiving we should hang out a bit. i live in latham now but we can figure something out…o and to everyone else…i need this car gone lets pm me an offer (a reasonable offer). never know i might take it.

it tows well

lol this is true. but hasnt needed to be towed since we picked it up the day i bought it lol.

dang, not the tear drop nose

Teardrops were 91-92. 90 was the “off” year. Exterior of the 89 with the interior of a 91. 1990 was the first year for airbags.

come on some one must need a winter car!! lol

$850

Trade ya a half-pack of Newports

tempting but i have absolutely no place to put it. I’ll trade you a sweet pair of subs in a box and an amp with 150 bucks on top.

lol i dont do newports jim you should know this by now. and as far as trades go thats a negative lol i need the money

come on bill thats what I sold you the fireturd for years ago. I guess to be fair it I should offer 250 and the 2nd set of subs you traded me for the 1st set.

nice camaro yah got there

yes this is true…BUT this is a no rust v8 car lol. plus i wouldnt sell it if i didnt need the money really bad. tell you what… give me the subs and amp and 450 and you got ur self a deal lol