FS: 90 Honda Accord **HOT!** (Layzie's old car)

Seriously, if anyone wants anything off of it or the whole thing let me know. Open to ANY offers.

Still has 2 new tires, interior, etc.

Short story - Haven’t driven the car for 2 days - came downstairs for a sandwich and spotted her on fire - called 911 - grabbed camcorder.

No idea why it started. The fire inspector said it must have been electrical.

The fire wouldn’t die either - 2 tanks of that green / white stuff went on it, then they brought in this pick thing.

I definitely got my moneys worth out of this 17-year-old, $500 car so I really don’t care much :slight_smile:

The cool thing is I get a new garage door :tup:

I’ve got too much stuff going on to get the vid up, but here are some stills from the camcorder:

http://onyxz32.sagemind.com/HOTaccord.jpg

lol… I cant wait to see this video. That pick axe dealio is pretty sweet.

the penitrateing nozzle is sweet stab it into something, and it sprays water out every direction thru small holes its fun

first off people alway spell my name wrong its laYzie there is a Y in it

and WHAT THE FUCK did you do to my old car. i cant believe that happened lol. the car ran good

Well josh all I have to say is so much for reliable DD, oh well she was good to ya while she lasted, it made it to work every week, unlike my car. :smiley:

Oh yeah and how much for the rims, I think JDMJunkie was looking for a set of those or somthin.

[quote=“IKSHO89,post:6,topic:24967"”]

Oh yeah and how much for the rims, I think JDMJunkie was looking for a set of those or somthin.

[/quote]

$20 with tires

Guess I’ll have to hit him up, Sorry bout the car man, does this mean ya got to break out the Z ?

:lol:

Thats what u get for trying to be a Honduh boi!

now thats a hot ride.

[quote=“Onyx Z32,post:7,topic:24967"”]

$20 with tires

[/quote]

SOLD

[quote=“95mx6,post:10,topic:24967"”]

now thats a hot ride.

[/quote]

god that was lame.

where are you located? can i come and gank some partzzz y0?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DAMN<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

That sucks! Sorry to hear about the Garage…

gives new meaning to a fire sale…

well at least you werent in it…just imagine that happening while you were driving and didnt notice it until you came to a stop and the thing blows up. well that why you got the CAR for a HOOTOTOOTTTTT DEAL!!! IT WAS FLAMING HOT!

:eek: wow…

I hope the car was on and idling and not just sitting there.

[quote=“94wvwglxvr6,post:12,topic:24967"”]

god that was lame.

where are you located? can i come and gank some partzzz y0?

[/quote]

DONT let josh near your accord jam…see what happens when nissan guys play with fire…the accord gets burned

does this have a rear lip but i will take the sideskirts and rear lip if it has both

Wow that sucks, good thing it want in the garage or any closer.

Jeller

If the rear power antenna assembly is still in tact (slim chance) I will take it :slight_smile: