FS: 92 Honda Accord (The one i just bought) $500

well after f’ing with it for a few hours today i feel like throwing in the towel. this feeling may pass, but i figure i’ll throw it up here and if anyone is interested in a quick sale for a solid daily/winter car that needs some work

i bought this car a few days ago for $500. the po had just replaced the timing belt, water pump, upper and lower ball joints, and front wheelbearings, then he hit a patch of ice, and hit a jersey barrier on the 190. he drove it home and it sat for 2 months. i came out and bought it 3 days ago. just like a honda, jumped it and it fired right up, no issues there.

my plan was to take all of the lights from my accord it needed and put it on my new accord. on the drive home, the flex pipe for the exhaust broke, so that will need to be replaced. also, the clutch lets out rather high, and will prob need to be replaced sometime soon. i drove the car from kenmore to hamburg and it rolled super smooth, no humming from the wheel bearings, suspension was good, ect…

i banged out some shit today with some friends, and it looks a ton better than it did. the hood and trunk now actually close and latch (always a plus) but it still needs a drivers side headlight and tail light

these cars are a dime a dozen at m&m, flex pipe will be around $20, its a simple 3 bolts and some welding to the cat, rest of the exhaust looks good. tail light and headlight shouldnt be more than $30 for both

the car is white, and retardedly clean on the inside. it comes with a sony hu, plush navy blue interior. it shifts super smooth, and runs great. i really wish i had the time and skills to do what i wanted to do but sadly i dont.

pm me if interested.

pics

bump, anyone interested? if no one is im just going to finish what i started once it warms up… lmk. prob will be on craigslist soon as well

ive had some interest but they all fell through

get your winter car early… THESE THINGS NEVER DIE

Jam, I really like these cars, I just don’t really need it though. Can you include a few more photos though? Mainly of all the damaged areas, including the rot areas. This may be worth picking up for someone close to me…

Also, how many miles? And how much you want for it…PM me if you want, I’m interested…

sold! thanks for the interest