FS: 91 Acura Integra. aka DA. 5spd.

Like title says. 91 Acura Integra. 5 speed. Black exterior, Brown interior.

$2000 obo. or trade for a Clean 96-98 civic sedan shell.

Good:
newer paint.
runs, drives. no trans. grinds.
complete tune up.(timing belt, water pump, valve cover gasket, all honda factory. STR cam seal, NGK plugs NGK blue wires. new cap, rotor, coil. fuel filter.) less than 15K since tune up.
Tokico blues up front with 00 ITR oem springs.
Brand new 0 miles JDM amber turn signal/ bumper lights. (not shown in pics)
SPOON Ti. shift knob.

Needs:
blower motor for fan.
Pass. side window wont roll down.
very minor honda rust.
small hole in rear section of exhaust.
interior needs a good scrubin, and rear seat has a tear due to my german shepard.

This is my work/winter DD for the last five years. Has high miles, 225K, but taken care of up to my standards( oil @ 3K, Trans fluid @ 10k, ect.) runs great, trans. has no grinds. just got another EK sedan to take its place so i no longer need this. great project or DD. no more pics, other than the ones posted. best thing to do is come and drive it. car is in Center, Beaver county. im in the North Shore. Weekend is best time to see it. THANKS!

Only one of your pics was showing. There was a hodge podge of split http addresses and IMG tags. I tried to edit it the best I could but you might want to check to see if any pics are missing.

Price? Looks clean good luck on the sale.

price???

I think I still have a complete black / grey interior for a DA, if the buyer of this car wants to change it over. … and a good blower motor.

to Jeff95ta thanks! just got a new MAC and im still getting used to it. thanks again for cleaning up my post!

damn, sorry about no price! $2000 obo, or trade for a clean EJ6( 96 -98 civic sedan) shell. i will edit the post and include the price at the top.

last bump ,then its going to Craigslist.