FS: 91 Honda civic b16/turbo partout

wonder what thats like:meh:

Yeah I know you’re in a similar situationnn

i know you said you would like to sell the turbo as a kit but if you part i would like some info on the FMIC

<3

u selling the seat rails?

^^

can u read its says 300?

glad someone took the time to do this!gl jojo

sure… pmd

Whats the price on the bottom end? and price on longblock?

k…
SHell is now for sale:
Shell w/ exhaust, suspension, traction bars and motor mounts
No front bumper, hood, interior, engine, or wheels. $400

If you want with wheels add $200
If you want cf hood add $100
^^package deal only,… :slight_smile:

btw,…
HEAD IS SHOT… I have to pull the bottom end tomorrow to look at it before i sell it.
Everything else is good.

Buckets = sold
seat rails = pending sale
Carbon fiber hood = sold

all pms replied

EVERYTHING MUST GO!!!

i sold some parts, so i have money now for rims, but no car to get there :frowning: do u make delieveries :smiley:

NO

unless… you have coronas :slight_smile:

just so happens i do :slight_smile:

whats wrong with the head jojo , valve train?

whoever installed the cams didnt do it right… Looks like an eagle camshaft seal was put in and whoever did it fucked it up. They installed the cam caps without folowing the tightning seq/torque specs and so, one of the caps on the exhaust side was too tight and scored the head a little. Nothing major though. Nothing a machine shop cant fix though.

The block looks to be in good cond. Pistons and rest of bottom end looks pretty good. Imma’ open it tomorrow to see how the walls and crank are before i sell it.

:slight_smile:

btw, the engine was never seized. I bet i couldve had that engine running perfect for a few hundos :slight_smile:

thats what i figured that car was just leaking oil,Glws mang !

yeah…oil was leaking at the oil feed line… :mamoru:

Thanks man

now that I think of it I could use that valve cover. Mine is powder coated blue and doesnt match my silver car.How much were u looking to get for it?