~1.5L
~5 speed
~CD player
~Power everything
~Cruise
~Good snow tires on steelies
~02 Civic Si rims with almost new kuhmo tires
~runs amazingly well
~new ball joints, half shafts, one season on front breaks, quiet stock exhaust, car never modded, new ignition system(coil, ignighter, plugs, wires, cap ,rotor)

The bad
~windshield is cracked
~blinkers dont blink(manually flash them)
~auto seat belts dont work(manually buckle)

Best Offer

The car is also equiped with a Thule roof rack. I have two bike racks and snowboard rack. $300 takes all

JL audio 12" sub in a subzone slotport box with Kicker 500watt amp. $200 takes all.

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f5/Homer240sx/0504081118a.jpg

i got $100 on it

I have a friend said he would give me $300 if i couldn’t sell it.

i think i am confusing people. the prices i posted for additional equipment is just that. if you want those im selling them separate.

so far i have offers for $300 on the car. i will know for sure by tomorrow if im getting another car. so i want to move this by the end of this weekend.

Want to trade for a Caprice Wagon?

where in buffalo are you

west falls he told me

wanna sell the civic wheels separately?

i want the snows, ive got regular steelies you can put on it.

yeah ill sell the si rims. $200

how much for the snows? ill trade my regular steelies aswell.

PM’ed, please contact ASAP.

im going to keep the snows on the car. i also have a regular set out all season tires for the steelies. the snow tires i purchased brand new for $30 a piece. i could get you the same deal if you really need snow tires.

i had an 89, shit ran forever and a day

glws

did you get a new car ?

Left you a VM today…

ok i have a new car so best offer takes it. sooner the better. 716 983 3137

ok im going to be out so i wont get any more PM’s today. call if you want the car. offers are going between $350 and $450. this is for the car w/snow tires and all season tires. i would like to move this today so i can enjoy the game tomorrow.

Sold

i still have the rims and ski rack