1992 Honda Civic LX - $700

Hi all,

This will be for sale in one month from now, right about when the snow starts to fly. This is my father’s car, which we’re selling off, as he bought my DSM from me. AGAIN, he will need the car for about another month.

It’s dark gray/gray interior 4 door LX. The body is what you’d expect from a Civic of this year, although he did have the 1/4’s patched up a year or so ago. The quality of the job is nothing worth calling home about. As far as specs: 5-speed, good exhaust, good clutch, engine runs well, BRAND NEW front calipers, rotors, and pads (About $200 there alone)! LX, so power everything, minus SR (EX and Si only). The suspension is less than stellar, but it’s had ball joints and tie rods very recently.

All in all it’s a WNY winter car for 700 bucks. If it lasts you just a year, it paid for it self and beyond. Please don’t lowball, or else expect me to tell you to go fuck yourself. The price is firm. The junkyard already offered us 400, so for another 300 you got a running/driving Civic. We all know what it’s worth. I’ll get photos as soon as I can, but I assure you, it looks exactly like you’d expect it to.

Thanks,

Joe

Good deal right here. Wasn’t this along the lines of what you were looking for yourself last year? Or maybe this is it and you were looking for your dad.

after winter, it’d be a great lemon’s car, or hornet.

I am picking up another car for myself this evening, so I didn’t need this.

On here…?
Yeah right!
:slight_smile:

My little brother just got his license and is looking for a vehicle. I’m sure this would probably be his best choice, I’m going to convince him to buy it when I get home from school.

PM me pictures please.

Again, I don’t have pictures yet. When I get them, I’ll post them in the thread.

How rotted we talking?

Again, as I said in the first post, it has been patched up, albiet in a less than stellar way. As it stands, there are no holes on the exterior, it just looks like poorly done bodywork.

Talked to my bro. He says he wants it, but wants to check it out.

what junkyard is offering you 400 lol as far as i know no place is near 400 a ton, so the only one who would be touching that number is a member here, and it wouldnt be as junk value, it would be the same as just selling it cheaper to anyone. He should probabaly end up with it anyways, they need more race cars lol.

know when the water pump / timing belt was done last?

all around from how it reads it sounds like a solid deal and it’ll move really quick. civics sell fast around here.

I would like to check it out when your ready to sell.

My friend owns a boneyard, he wouldn’t be buying it to crush it…I’m sure you’re well aware, complete Civics make junkyards a lot of money…

I’d like to see it. Pretty interested. PM when you’re ready please.
Thanks.

I mean, you can come see it whenever you want, it just won’t be for sale for a month. We’d take a deposit to hold it for you though if you want it…

If u dont receive a deposit from either of them pm me ill come check it out probably give u deposit to hold it
edit: month of time dont bother me i already have winter beater its for my bro

Monday morning bump for no shows this w/e.

Edit: I’ve also gotten a ton of ?'s re. this car. AGAIN, I assure you this is a 700 dollar car, through and through. It runs and drives, and it will get you though the winter, but it won’t win you any awards at shows…I mean, it’s driven daily, and on top of that, my dad delivers food on the w/e’s with it. It’s not like it’s been sitting in a backyard for years with empty promises that it will run good for you…it runs good/drives every day…also it has a newer, lower mileage motor (about 3 years ago), single cam VTEC D16, from an EX…

Photos will be posted around this time tomorrow.

You mean I can’t take it to thunder dome? Either way I’m still interested.