FS: 91 Nissan S13 Shell

This car was purchased in April with intentions of becoming a drift car. Due to lack of time (School/work) I am selling this project. This car would be a great recipient for a swap (sry ls1 sold) or even as a donor car.

I am asking $350 and may entertain some trade offers.
Thanks for looking

Front bumper and fenders

I believe Jeff K was looking for one on here

glws

whats it missing. How bad is any of the rust under the car

nope

Sure you are, you just don’t remember…

It was skiboard06 looking for one:

http://shift518.com/showthread.php?t=21228

Oh well I knew it was one of you bmw’ers lol

So all this needs is a motor and trans and im guessing drive shaft too? Looks to be automatic?

Harness?

Nice price, clean body. Looks like those shock towers are going to need patching, and probably the driver’s floor too?

It’s an auto shell, auto and manual drive shafts are different, at least the front sections.

Thankyou… Yes this car was an automatic. The car is originally from pennsylvania but has been in NY for most of its life. By no means is this shell “minty” but it is far from unrepairable. It has a harness, the only thing missing are the headlight projectors.

Thanks for looking price dropped to $350

If this puppy isn’t gone by January she is taking a trip down to the port.

i have a ms4 cammed ls1 for sale that would be a good swap for this car! pm me if interested

I should swap over my Mustang’s engine and tranny and rearend into this thing.
Unfortunately I dont have the time, money or ability to do that.

That shit is hott… Will it pass inspection?

Considering there is no drivetrain BROSEF I don’t think so

It doesnt need to run and drive to pass inspection since its OBD-1.

is this a sun roof car

If boxer can get me a running ls2 installed in this with trans …hmmmm… Boxer?

Technically it needs to be fully functioning mechanically to pass the mechanical half of the inspection. It just doesn’t have to be plugged inso you can go to town as far as a swap with no issues.

Paging swaiknow…