FS: 91 Plymouth Acliam ONLY 19K MILES(NO REALLY)$800

I am iam selling my winter beater it is a 91 acliam 3.0 v6 with only 19k on it. This was My Grams car i got it a year ago with 7500 miles, runs strong.
THE GOOD
this thing runs strong and will continue to for the future I honestly think the motor will outlive the one in my GTO!!
$800
new tires
runs strong
shifts good
oil was changed once a year (WHILE IT SAT in a garage)
NO RUST ANYWHERE
THE BAD
hood is primer because i replaced it after an incident
exhaust leaks a little
air bag light is on

pics?

if people know what this is, it should go in about 20mins

SPEEDPED

BUY THIS ITS A REAL CAR

random google image:

http://images.cars.com/main/DMI/152702/11628A.jpg

i heart dodges for beaters. i have my sundance, have owned 2 other shadows, my brother has an acclaim, my lil bro just bought an 87 shelby csx…

thanx…? i know what they look like, i want to see what specifically, his car looks like. its actual condition.

sounds like a sweet deal. Glws

sounds like a perfect winter car

fuckin eh right it is

someone buy this

you’re foolish if you have the money, need a car and overlook this

PM sent!

Sale Pending

why should i buy it? i dont have no extra $ right now

this car is an amazing runner, it’s getting sold for $500 on friday so I really think someone should give him more money before then.

who wants a reliable car though, just pay $1k for a civic with 220k miles on it and nothing works because that is trendy.

IT’S A $800 DOLLAR CAR, WHY DO YOU NEED PICS, LOOK AT IT IN PERSON BEFORE SOMEONE SNAGS A CRAZY DEAL YOU WERE WAY TO LAZY TO JUMP ON.

then again just post pics and people will decide they buy it before they even look at it in person.

:Love:

OP you have a pm waiting

You have a PM with my number. Give me a call, I’ve got cash waiting.

95% sure its sold.

yeah sold

damn, my car just shit the bed 20 minutes ago. I wish I would have seen this ad earlier.