FS : 92 coupe LE *AS IS* $1000

Hey guys. times up for this thing. i had an accident with a gaurdrail at the forks and i need something four door (cop came aorund the corner just after) it has front end damage and a bright yellow hood. it has the following :

it has 151xxxkms on the body and engine
engine runs strong as hell as it used to be auto ->200 (for the engine)
its 5 spd -> 400 for all the 5spd swap parts
has the vlsd obviously -> 200
2 sets of rims and tires which both have alright tread (1 snow 1 summer) -> 150
s14 cloth seats -> 200
Brand new clutch/pressure plate and machined flywheel -> 200
Brand new slave cylinder -> 30
Digital dash display

all the normal stuff. i tried posting what you could get if you part it all out.

I need it gone. $1000 obo. plz no lowballs as im already bummed i have to sell it.

Brock

you can actually drive this car home. no need for a tow. let me know. hopefully gone this weekend. money + trades for random things might be accepted.

EDIT : i will deliver it up to 45-60 minutes away from me in mississauga if you pay the asking price w/ a small deposit.

Brock

sorry to hear :frowning:

If you ever do consider parting the seats let me know…

Someone buy this car!!!

Brock, sorry to hear.

If you decide to part out, i’ll take your hud.

Buyer can part it out. sorry. i would part it and probably make more but i dont have the space. i need a garage…

Brock

do you have pix? if so can you post or eather send them to blizzard_ace@hotmail.com

saw this car i love the hood :lol:

yeah to answer some questions ive been getting.

its driveable. drives very well actually. it needs a new pass. fender and a good body shop to straighten out the rad support.

rust. theres none. well theres a little but the floors strut towers and rails are in really good shape. most ppl are surprised when they see it.

I can do pics but i dont have a host. ill try to email asap.

remember im selling this as is and i know it wont safety. also needs a windsheild.

Brock

This car is in good condition and won’t take much to fix up and drive as a daily driver.

The engine is strong, and the damage is only cosmetic.

This is a steal at this price.

:wink:

wow, thats a low price, shouldn’t have problems selling.

good luck

somebody buy this bish! i need my new whip. ahhhhh!

Brock.

send pics to filpereira@gmail.com i’ll post them up for you

thanks for the interest…but the car is sold as of today.

sad to see her go.,.

Brock