FS: 92 Eagle Talon AWD $1000 obo ( Price Reduced from 1750 )

Well… I really really really hate to do this, but, lack of garage space, and bigger plans and bigger things insue in my life.

we will do the pros first, then cons… I will take her out of the garage today and take some pics too and try to get those up.

PROS:

6 Bolt Engine
4 Bolt Rear ( enuff said )

ACT 2600 …
Fidenza Aluminum flywheel … ( both installed by hybrid )
Just replaced throw out bearing as well ( within last 4 months )
No balance shaft belts ( already popped off but didnt take out timing belt )

EPROM Chipped ECU with Capacitors replaced
Palm Pilot datalogger ( will throw in the color palm with the software )
GAUGES: Autometers Boost, EGT, and Fuel Pressure
SpoolinUp FPR ( i think thats the one, the one that bolts to stock rail )
Custom made tubular 2.5" O2 housing, welded together by GForce racing
Custom 3" downpipe
3" high flow cat
3" cat back
3" magnaflow muffler
Hacked air box with K&N filter
Boost Controller

Comes with stock rims with awesome winter tires basically brand new.
Also will come with some RSX 5 spokes if you want em. Will fit the DSM hub, just have to hone them out a bit… one rim has already been honed.

Various lines and belts and hoses have been replaced throughout the car more times the I can count. And more times then I can think of exactly what was replaced. I know altenator is new within last year too.

Stuff you shouldnt care about:

Panasonic CD Player ( forget the model but was 380$ brand new )
Sony Explode 6x9s in speaker boxes in the hatch area.
35$ shift knob from RRE ( short shift yoes )

Probably the equivalent of a 2000$-$3000 ish paint job was put on the car last year by my dad in the garage. He spent alot of time on this, the car was sanded down the base primer, reprimed, and resprayed. Brand new front fenders are on the car, and there is no visual rust anywhere on the outside of the car. The only flaws in the paint are some bubbling in the paint that came through on some worse rust areas on the car, the front lip of the hood and on the driver side door top right corner near the window. And also where my stupid ass neighbor backed into the side of it cause americans cant drive SUVs, she left a dent and some white streaks. Could probably be popped out easy enough and buffed. This may get fixed before selling not sure yet.

CONS:

[size=2]Car is just old, lines and hoses are going, and can only really be replaced one at a time when they go. You should know how this is if youve ever owned a used car tho.

The car needs ( as of right now ) a driver side rear wheel bearing

Stock turbo / stock exhaust manifold ( needs new turbo or rebuild )

Car sputter up top, my inclination is the Injectors not spraying right. This causes you not to really be able to go all out full throttle. Have to give it like 50-75% to get all the way to redline.

I am going outside to look at it today and will post anything else that I found that you might need to know.

SOB STORY ( WAH WAH ) WHY IM SELLING::

I really dont want to lose this car, my intention when I bought it was to never sell it… and subsequently it has been taken car of as if I were trying to keep it forever. Ask anyone that knows, ( hopefully they can vouch for me on here ) this car was basically babied most of the time I had it, as far as DSMs go.

With this your buying a platform, a fixer upper, I won’t blow smoke up your ass and tell you the thing is friggin wicked. It needs help. Im flexible on the price. Make an offer on here, if I like the offer, we can talk.

I will fix what I can before sale, if I fix it up too well… the sale might be off… :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for reading my book I just wrote,

Ninja Matt

[/size]

where is the car located? can i maybe see it tomorrow?

Car is in west seneca. Pulling it out of garage today to wash her…

got a power steering line to fix, and want to give it a once over before I can let it go. tear

Is this the one for sale on french road?

vouch for matt. Car is in good shape for a DSM and someone would be getting a deal

no, that is cheektowaga… that one is down the street from me.

another vouch for matt, good seller :tup:

Hrmmm I am only down to 4 dsms right now… if i sell the eclipse I may pick this up…lol…I can’t help myself.

BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH enough said

Vouche for him pussy footing it.

Partially also because of the retarded timing.

turbo still spools nice, despite the cool oil stains on the exhaust housing. lol

Pulled her out of the garage yesterday… washed her and gave her a quick light wax on the hood and fenders… I forgot how nice she actually looks… :sad:

Sorry about those I told about taking the pictures… I will have to get somebody with a camera to help me out, to take some pics… otherwise you will have to stop by and check it out… Cause my camera is 7 years old and sucks a big fatty.

Forgot to mention the car is black… with a custom paint on the front that fades into the door. The custom color is black… only when the sun hits it does it reflect a deep dark purple… very sharp, if I do say so myself. At night, and basically at all other times the car will look completely black… just if the sun reflects just right off the front… you see a deep purple.

Whats up with the 4bolt rear?

wow matt… to bad you are ready to let her go… this would be a very solid starting point for a very nice looking (and quick) DSM… I will have to do some thinking… maybe maybe maybe…

90-91.5 DSMs only had 3bolts attaching the rear axles to the hubs, where as the 92-94 AWD models had 4bolts attaching the rear axles to the hubs and the rear axle bars were thicker in diameter also.

Traitor.

TTT

sorry to those I told I would post pics… I really wanted to… I just found my shitty camera the other day… Im gonna see if it still works…

PM me a phone number I can send you pics via phone… ><

But anywho… Im super lazy… so Im setting a date this weekend to work on it…

location?

sounds like it would be a champ of a car with a little bit of work, glws…TTT

i miss my tsi :meh:

Finally pictures!!

Stupid disposable camera… so excuse the pic quality.