FS: '92 Infiniti G20

was taken in on part of a trade agreement

Yeah this was my old car, I was just thinking about this car-It miss it

Does the trans really have a phantom lsd, I thought it was the factory se-r diff with redline shockproof gear oil

needs those flatblack offset wheels again,

this car sounds very nice and ran great when zach had it, remember how I could have had this car zach and you could’ve had an extra g in your pocket, just wondering if you remeber?

just rubbing it in, it’s been awhile.

i was told it had a phantom LSD and the redline shockproof oil.

that oil has since been changed out with the equivalent , when i had the clutch changed.

yes i baught it directly from zack.

btw , you forgot to wash the soap off the front before you took the pic :stuck_out_tongue:

haha. no its just the stock LSD. and i put redline in it. yes tim, i remember. ive made many terrible vehicle decisions.

i was told at time of swap had a phantom LSD, eitherway its an LSD. doesnt matter to me.

any offers?

bump , willing to negotiate.

NEEDS to go! make an offer

bump

i have cash how bad does it need to go

do you have any extra g20 parts laying around?

bump for you

no real performance stuff or anything but do have an extra clutch cable. Price is 2000.

Bump!!

bump will take 2000 cash.

Im going back to Boston this Sunday for the summer , would like it to be sold by then, 2000 takes it.

you bumped the same $200 price drop on this car 3 times on a car that “needs to go.”

Me thinks less than $2000 should AND will take this car.

bump

bumped it 3 times cus I want it gone before I leave. I have rent to
pay and another car to maintain.

It’s def. a nice looking car…but I’ve never owned a Nissan, much less a swapped one…but it seems like a good deal…