FS: '92 Infiniti G20

they are probably the most reliable car on the road , right next to toyota and Honda. They were all made to compete with eachother. This G20 is the luxury version or a nissan sentra, little heavier but this motor is more powerful and still gets 30mpg!

It’s a stock swap.

No. The G20 has a much better double wishbone front suspension. There are some other minor details that are different, and you wouldn’t really notice until you try to use a Sentra as a parts car for a G20.

The “JDM” 10:1 makes like 4 more hp than the “USDM” 9.5:1.

yeah what he said ^^^^ :slight_smile:

NEEDS to go 1900

so how much hp does this make?does it pull alright.i need something to get around in for a while lmk

PMed

1,150 enough said

Ugh i need a car, and I can’t spend more than 1200 or so. I really don’t want another nissan though… fuck.

I willing to purchase this week if you will take 1150 I cant see any more i knew Zack and have driven this car many times if if it in the same condition it is worth no more than 1150. cash in hand

wish i had money for a DD fuqqqq!!

hmm… Looks like this thing will still be kicking around after closing.

Pics of front door jams/hinges. Pics of bottom rear of both front fenders. Complete pics of the drivers seat.

Does it even have the two sets of rims anymore? Struts & shocks?

I’d be willing to do more than the original purchase price from two years ago of 1150, but not too much more. PM me the bottom line.

brother his currently driving it. stock set of rims and two brand new front tires, doors are mint, brand new front left fender , right fender is mint. brand new struts. youll have to take it up with my brother cus hes got it now. PM for details.