FS: 92 jeep cherokee 137k

replaced gasket, Rebuilt tranny (previous owner) oil changes every 2,500mi, stereo deck and speakers
email Brandonbarthelmas@hotmail.com for pictures asking only 2,000, in really good shape, really reliable, just want smaller 4 cylinder 5 speed.

got any more pics of this man?

im only asking 1500 for it right now because of the cat not being there, im just trying to get more then the dealer would give me because im not going to get much because of the age of the truck because they dont care about the stuff i added. but i can get more pics if your interested

Yeah some more would be good please…

I have a 95 Infiniti G20t im looking to get rid of, interior is mint, but the exterior needs some TLC

Are you the kid who tried racing me on Wolf Rd. over the summer?

probably i fucked around a lot, i wana tune a focus hatchback you dont see it to much but i know this kid who runs 12s with his haha so i sold the jeep to get one. lol

very interested…u have an e-mail

right there. :lol

he might have been telling you that you have an email, since he never put a question mark behind his sentence i am going to presume that it was a statement

Need pics man. If you can e-mail em’ you can post em’.

1. Cars for Sale:
    • Pics are a MUST for car ads Post a minimum of THREE pictures; Exterior, Interior, and Engine Bay.
    • If you need a host site: www.tinypic.com is easy to use.

Let me know if you need help. Thanks! ;D