FS: 92 pontiac grand prix SE 115K miles

200.00 and you got a deal… get it out of here :slight_smile:

I will give u 200 bucks. but i cant get it out of there till either thursday night or friday night. I work till 9 every day except thusday and friday.

That works with me man… I do need this gone asap though so if it’s still here, it’s yours. (normally I wouldnt mind holding it for you, but I got another talking to this morning on my way out the door about it… so honestly, I need to let it go to the person who can get it out of here the fastest)

if you want, you can stop by after work to check it out/pick it up before then. I’m around all the time during the week. if not, thats cool too… I understand how things go sometimes.

just let me know brother
-steve

Yeah i would stop by but i have to right from work to rochester everday except thursdays and fridays, sat and sundays.

But if that other person dont snag it by wndsday pm me and let me know and i will come and get it thursday when i get out of work. so around 5ish.

sounds good brother :tup: thanks

-steve :slight_smile:

no problem. Like I said i will definatley take it if they dont.

There was a lot of interest over at W-Body but they either had too many W’s as it is or the car was too far away :frowning:

yeah, I saw that… thanks nichole :tup: :slight_smile:

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

ok, just a heads up to those intrested… the fans werent kicking on yesterday when I got it running. It’ll either mosty likely need a switch run into the cabin, or the relay replaced (or maybe it’s even a fuse?). Also, when I got it to move the drivers side rear brake was frozen… got it rolling but took a pad with it. Just an FYI. Seemed to run ok though for a car that sat for 3 months or so… took a while to get it to idle without stalling out, but it’s good to go now :slight_smile:
-steve

If ya cant get it sold I’ll give ya Junkyard price and I’ll tow it to my house so I have something to fix! I’m on Disability so Shit like that is like is right up my tree!

I’m still trying to sell my Crown Vic thats a Steel for it’s price also.

So Let me know

someone get it out of here… I want it gone today. first to get here with a tow truck and $$$ in their hand, takes it

make me an offer

Sry No cash flow on me. Other wise I’d be there to Haul it away

well… got an offer for 150.00 if I drive it to the place. If no intrest by 5:00 today, consider it junked :slight_smile:

thanks peeps
-steve

100.00 someone take it :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol, sry man, Like I said, If i had it, Id be there right now