FS: 92 probe gt turbo w/ parts car

wasnt going to sell it but due to a financial emergency i have to.

its a 92 probe gt turbo 5 speed. runs great, like 113k miles.

Needs:

1. steering rack ( i replaced it already, all set :))
  2. tie rod end links ( did one of them, other needs to be installed)
  3. brake lines run to rear brakes/ ebrake cable attached, got the cable, not the lines.

other than that it is in great shape. ** has NO interior**thats how i baught it, interior parts are in parts car which has everything but the tranny(and now a steering rack), other than that its a 95% complete car.

Baught it for $500, selling it for $500. i did almost all the work already, just want my money back.

Someone gut it, up the boost, race it, blow it up and do it again with the parts motor. :tup:

do you have any pics?

I can vouch for this car i sold him the car…Amazing car…has so much potential!!! I would buy this car if i my celica sells!!! This car was so fun to drive…pulls so hard when boosting!!! it has a steering problem when i had it but if its fixed now…i think this can be somone project car!!!

werd…steering problem should be fixed, i replaced the steering rack and got one of two tie rod end links installed. i drove it for like a day then put it up to work on it, but i did get it to spin into 3rd…decent torque for a 4 cyl.

bump for nice ride, i drove it on zee highway, it pulls nice and the motor ran great.

bump for a mad fast car! and for me driving all the way to akron ohio with dave to pick up that parts car!

I almost bought this car from SilverGT, if this was for sale before I bought the civic hatch I would of bought it. If i remember the clutch was brand new when I took it for a ride.

cmon somebody buy this minibeast

No one bought this yet? Come on this would make a great auto-x/track car. :tup:

:word: it has a stage 2 clutch too, i almost for got.

I think it was a dual centerforce clutch stage 3 but im not sure on the stage.

P.S maybe i could get a little reimbursment on the towing cost when you get it sold :slight_smile:

how much of the interior needs to beput in?

Also how is the undercarridge?

ehh i doubt that, im thinkin it was more of a spec 2, either way it allready has a sweet aftermarket/stronger than stock clutch.

It has the driver seat, door panels and dash…so figure 95% of the car needs to be put in…who need the interior? this car can really tear up the tracks!

and passenger seat

the more you guys talk bout this thing the less i wanna sell it…but i need the cash lol…being poor > me

im still interested, but my dad sees other wise…im trying to work it out

might be interested.

lol…just lemme know when either of you wanna come see it so i can make sure im home.