FS: 93 S13 Most Parts *SUPER BLOW OUT* PHOTO edited sep 16

it might missing the rear left suspension, but I m not sure, since tha’t where the accident happened, I’ll go check.
I guess $100 for all, but you have to come take if off.

jack the car up. manually spin the right tire. if the other one spins then vlsd. it has it anyways. i wouldnt be too concerned.

Brock

can I have the clamp that help in the stock shifter

yes, I have 2 shifters right,both include the whole plate, since I install B&M shorter shifter.

hmmm ok
Ill let you know, I have a friend that might be in London,
if he is there Ill see if he can pick it up for me

Sven Calling Sven

In both cases the other tires will spin.

LSD = Other tire spinning the same direction

Open = Other tire will spin the opposite way

no problem.

Pfff that’s no fun! :lol:

My way is much more entertaining

But I guess in a car that doesn’t run…

Man …

An open diff will roast both tires in a straight line too.

VLSD needs friction to lock.

VLSD will have an orange sticker on the diff deceivingly labeling it VLSD.

Jack one side of the car off the ground, leave the other tire on the ground. Try and spin the tire. If it’s an open diff, the tire will move. If it’s not, it won’t.

Some LSDs will also not pass the “jack both tires up and spin one” test.

Locking diffs need resistance to lock, as do VLSDs.

But yeah, 91+ will be VLSD. Whether or not it’s still good is a whole other thing.

are both door skins available?
power d/l power win?

not quite.
only have the right side door in good condition, the left one was totally damadged.
no power lock or power win.

would you be able to deliver the engine, tranny and front bumper???

I dont think so.
cuz I dont know anything about how to remove the engine, or things like that.

Hey man,
I have that R32 seat straight and installed. SWEET…So much more comfortable than stock, but it took a bit of bending, sweat, and elbow grease to line up properly.
I’m still interested in a bunch more parts, I’ll compile a list and hit you up for some package pricing ASAP.
For anyone else considering buying parts from this guy, he seems pretty honest. Like I did for the other guy here in London, if anyone wants info on the car, PM me and I’l tell you what I saw (keep in mind he was T-boned in the drivers-door).
PM if interested. The rest of the car looked pretty good for parts, but I’m gonna snap up a few things myself as soon as I can afford to.
Cheers

do u have the gauge cluster for sale and if so how much??

yes. it’s in mint condition.

I guess it would be $50.

I mean the main harness. Engine and interior.

Wow can’t believe that VLSD discussion took so long to get a real answer lol.

someone already took the lower engine harness, clutch line and power steering line.

so I dont know exactly how many left since I dont know how to take them off, but if you can come take it yourself, I guess $80 for whole harness of what left.

is the front bumper still available?

yes, still avaliable.