FS: 93 S13 Most Parts *SUPER BLOW OUT* PHOTO edited sep 16

can I grab some misc. tranny stuff?

I need one sensor, the tranny bolts and the damn tranny mounting plate…
or instead of the sensor, I need a filler plug… either one is fine.

If anyone from the mississauga area heads to london to see the car, and wouldn’t mind picking something up from xcowboyx for me please let me know.

Thanks!

sure you can, and for those who want to buy some stuff from me, I have all the time you guys need except evening sometimes, so just call my cell before you come to london, 519-701-2688.

I hope you can come take the whole tranny & engine.

and if someone can come take the engine & tranny for free, maybe I can get you some free parts.

I just want them gone, the car has been sitting my garage for half year.

and anyone one know how much does it gonna cost to call some sort of recycle company to come tow the car(no rims on and if it does has rims on it won’t roll due to the accident, the best way is to lift the whole car or jack the car and insert some cart under it) or how could I get rid of the parts car for cheap??

Well, since I need those bolts and that mounting plate and the sensor, I will go down I guess. But I work till 6PM every day. The good thing is I’m right at square one. So I just hop onto 401 and be there in like 1.5 hours or so…
Or I can just meet up with him half way like in Hamilton or something… I’ll pay for his gas.

What are you looking to pick up from him?

I’ll give him a call tomorrow to so we can work something out.

Don’t know about London but I have a guy take mine for free. I don’t know if they all the same. Lower harness not needed, clutch and PS lines aren’t apart of the electrical harness.

Well, since I need those bolts and that mounting plate and the sensor, I will go down I guess. But I work till 6PM every day. The good thing is I’m right at square one. So I just hop onto 401 and be there in like 1.5 hours or so…
Or I can just meet up with him half way like in Hamilton or something… I’ll pay for his gas.

I’ll give him a call tomorrow to so we can work something out.[/quote]

I was just gonna grab the sunroof glass.

If you can that is, I don’t want you to feel obligated or anything. If you cannot it is cool too.

I’ll give him a call tomorrow to so we can work something out.[/quote]

I was just gonna grab the sunroof glass.

If you can that is, I don’t want you to feel obligated or anything. If you cannot it is cool too.[/quote]

I don’t think that’s a problem. I’ll talk to him tomorrow over the phone.

all right guys, let’s make a list:

1. 240sxfan(mississauga) - sunroof glass
  2. Lith(Toronto) - misc stuff, bolts, plate sensor, etc.
  3. syd_mysta(brampton) - eletric harness (pending)

anyone else? just continues the lists and then someone can come grab all the stuff at once.

bog just give me a shout when your going…ill come with and help you grab those parts if you need an extra hand.

Brock

Alright. I gotta talk to Phil first to see if he got his buddy to order the bolts. If not, I’ll head down on thursday or so and pick the stuff up. If I have to remove the bolts myself, it’ll take a while I guess… in any case, I’ll give you a call…

yeah you’ll need a really long extension and a good rachet. and probably a 14mm or 17mm.

Brock

Front fenders? Filler neck? I need both.

Do you have the driver side power window switch panel in black?

Just call a wreckers or junk romoval company.
They’ll haul it away ‘for free’ which means they turn around and sell it for scrap at Zubicks Metal.

do you still have the front bumper?

yes, still have it.
there are a couple people asking about it already
I v already listed my phone, why don’t you guys just call me, would it be easier to get reply???

so first come first serve, both come high bider take it.

Front fenders? Filler neck? I need both.[/quote]

is the filler neck the soft black piece wrap around the tire under the fender???
if that’s what you mean, I have all you need. $80 for all, good shape, no cracks.

sorry man, my car is manual all the way to the inside. :oops:

I didnt read pages2 and 3 so idk if its sold or u have it. Vlsd? i have cash in hand. let me know how much. thanks

someone already came for the lsd before, but we could took it off, due to the accident the rear left axle was like pushed into the lsd. we guess the lsd was screwed.