FS:94 boosted inetgra (new price+pictures)

havent heard from 540guy today anyone no how to get ahold of wayne?

he doesnt have internet and he dont answer his phone so i have no idea send him a postcard

haha so much for him coming to look at it today i guess then? hour late and never called at 4like he was suppose to

kinda almost makes me wanna keep it that much more unless someone takes this for real im keeping this car

new tires made it ride soooo smooth and the tune is amazing the car drives like its brand new

what brand of turbo is that?

hey names jeff give me a call at 9493650 i would like to take a look at the car call me any time thanks

jeff on scotts name?! im gonna be outa town for awhile i just ordered some new stuff and mayyyy do a tsx retrofit meaning i may keep it so teh car is currently off the market

bumppp cars forsale still

could i hit 1k with no one even looking at it?

i’ll take it minus all the turbo stuff? :stuck_out_tongue: just an option but i’d doubt your looking to go through that trouble haha

ya at this point im not but ill keep it in mind…if it comes to that whihc its looking like it may ill let u no

looks like a great car. if i was in the market I would grab this asap. GLWS Do you know what it is pushing hp???

thanks man its probly like 265ish if i had to guess right around 250whp nothing to crazy tho at 9lbs has alot more room to go if u cranked the boost up to 13or14lbs the thing would haul ass

UGH some needs to buy the 5.0

throw me a pm if u wanna come up with a trade offer for the truck plus cash because id need a winter beater/daily

bumpin it, had an nyspeeder look at it today hopefully he’ll take it off my hands so it goes to a good home

sale officially pending???

SOLD