fp green with 38mm waste gate
950cc injectors
dsm link
walboro 255
3 inch turbo back exhaust
tokico springs and struts
17" 5zigen fr10nc wheels
racing seats and brand new black carpet and head liner
car runsgood has 125k on the body and 10k on motor and tranny and 2k on the turbo and injectors
i know there is a bunch of other stuff im missing so if your interested email me at [email=“psi2high@gmail.com”]psi2high@gmail.com or call 518 858 0666
asking 7500 obo
thanks
sean

nice lookin car, GLWS!!!

thanks. Ill have to get more pics soon but Im going to be going away to school so plans changed and the car has to go:cry:

times? dyno #s?

who did the work? who built the motor?

interested…

the motor was built by a shop down in the bronx and ill get the shop name cause i forgot it. I havent even dyno’d it yet but im guessing some where in the low 300’s judging by the tune and other cars ive ran against. The best time on the 215’s was a [email=“13.6@110”]13.6@110

Really? FWD? I always thought you’d build you own…again!!

it was built by level performance in long island

Added FS: in title, read guidelines before posting :slight_smile:

sorry

yeah, i will… eventually…

but im getting a craving for quickness…

oh well, this is just wishful thinking… ill never dust off the wallet :lol:

Booooooo!!!

bump for the car getting a freshly rebuilt turbo

turbos back on along with all new oil lines and altenator. cars gotta go to pay for school

what psi is it tuned for? with those mods id say over 350 depending on how aggressive the tune.

its a mild tune. tuned for any where between 18-22 it runs great with no knock and has plenty of fuel. id bring it some where professional to have it tuned but i havent had time with work and school and im now switching schools so i cant bring it with me

Sell me your block

ummmmm you can have the block with a free shell and turbo for 7500 obo