FS: 95/99 Eclipse GSX AWD Turbo

Im posting this for a friend. Hes trying to sell his eclipse. So here it is copy and pasted:

im selling my car due to legal bills and loan payments plus i have to pay for school in sept, i really do not want to get rid of this car, its in great shape, runs really nicely, and is injectors and fuel pump away from running 20psi all day long, this car is the perfect foundation for running really fast and looking as good as it gets. . . .

the list of mods include,
6 bolt galant swap, = tuners know how big of a swap this is.
apexi 3inch N1 turbo back exhaust,
evo 3 16g turbo with o2 dump o2 housing,
2nd gen turbo manifold
custom j-pipe and intercooler piping,
crushed BOV
30 psi autometer boost gauge,
act 2100 clutch
white gauge inserts
custom gauge pod
99 body kit and spoiler,
blue hid lights,

tires and brakes are in great shape with lots of meat, the e-test is good on the car until the end of may, will pass safety with ease, a blast to drive, head turner.

i am open to considering all reasonable offers on the car im asking what the car is worth, $14,000

my msn and email is z24style83@hotmail.com i have pics of the car for those interested, i will send them out asap.

There it, pm me or email him for whatever questions you have about it. Dont post if it dosnt have anything to do with the sale, including the price of the car, or i will give you the almighty stfu in all different languages. bi.

Nice car.

rules. locked.

yeah it probably wouldnt of sold with that rediculous price anyway. gives me an excuse not to post it. thanks!

Nice job locking this Marc

ya truth is chuck norris is a friend of mine and saw him locking it and gave him a roundhouse kick so hes prob out in front of his comp for a while. we’ll know when he comes to when its locked up…

sorry chief. :wink:
And it’s been hectic around here lately with school and family stuff.

Interested parties can email the owner.