FS 95 black s14 zenki with lots of goodies

Hey Guys,

So here is the story I found a car that I put a deposit down on today and I have until tuesday of next week to load up a down payment or the deal will fall through.

With that being said I am potentially parting ways with my 240.

I have a few pics from tonight but I will load them up tomorrow on the site.

Here are the quick facts on the car

-purchased it last spring out of london with 201 on the clock
-use it for my daily commute into toronto from guelph so it now reads 247XXX
-there is the usual timing chain rattle on start up buts goes away within seconds
-overall the body is in good condition I am not going to say mint as it has rust on the rear driver quarter no bondo has been applied to the car so what you see is what you get
-the car was saftied obviously at the time of purchase last spring and there are no holes
-rails are actually pretty decent from what I have seen
-antenna is broken but I hated it anyways new speakers all around and a panasonic deck
-the front struts are blown but i have replacements with tein springs to even the car out it has apexi rear suspension
-the motor runs fine and burns no oil passed emissions
-trans is a little weak at around 80 k not sure what the issue is but I was going five speed
-its my daily driver so test drives can be had

Now for the good stuff
-car will come with another motor and five speed trans which is in really good condition have a receipt for five bills on my desk
-I have all the five speed parts needed minus a driveshaft and cross member
-I also have 3/4 of the kouki front end conversion sitting in my basement missing a hood and driver side fender
-also have a apexi exhaust and kouki skirts all the conversion parts are oem black but have blemishes

Willing to sell the car along with the motor and all five speed parts for $2,700.00 as is or take everything i have mentioned for $ 3400.00

Pics will be up tomorrow and viewing can be done in guelph up till tuesday mid day. If it doesnt sell I will be doing the five speed swap and keeping it.

Any questions PM me and please don’t crap on my thread I have tried to list everything about the car and pics will prove it tomorrow.

Cheers

also its an se so no leather and has four lug

sunroof?

forgot no sunroof,

pics have been taken email me and I can send them gonna try and upload them shortly

pics have been uploaded to KIJIJI add pics can be found here also have many more that were taken last night that I can email to whomever

pm me if you have kouki corners and turn signals with a price
thanks,
alex

still forsale?