FS: 95 Boosted Del Sol VTEC

considering how clean the car is and that it was built right with quality parts and has my old seats in it :wink: , id pay 7000-7500$ for it GLWS lenny!

[quote=ā€œxcell,post:60,topic:32772"ā€]

Just curious jcuz why do think price is to high i personally dont care for delsols but the car does look clean an put together right so GLWS

[/quote]

its fucking Jkucz idiotā€¦we all now how this is most likely the cleanest honda around, but who on here that has money would pay 8gā€¦ like i said put it on ebay so someone with money would buy it

[quote=ā€œjkucz28,post:62,topic:32772"ā€]

its fucking Jkucz idiotā€¦we all now how this is most likely the cleanest honda around, but who on here that has money would pay 8gā€¦ like i said put it on ebay so someone with money would buy it

[/quote]

okay dude i never say any kind of cocky negative comment towards your shit ever, so just stop posting in this threadā€¦

seriosly^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^its quite gayā€¦ 7500OBO

special before winter saleā€¦very open to reasonable offers

no - comments at allā€¦ very very nice car but you should rethink your priceā€¦ but 7500 obo is not bad at all

bump!

Wow. Note to self: donā€™t ever try to sell a vehicle on NYspeed.

I hate Hondaā€™s but itā€™s a nice car and moves pretty damn good too. Itā€™s worth at least 75 to someone out there.

newman tows his with his sti, i tow myn with my accord and my buddy tows his sea Doo 3 seater supercharged rxt with his cavalier

before the end of september i will let this car go COMPETE for $7000firm!!!with spare shit laying aorund in my garage!!!

bump