FS: 95 CHEVY S10 $1500 OBO

95 S10. 150k. Bucket seats, nice 6x9s behind the seats. Runs good. I knocked the passenger side mirror off on a construction cone, but other than that its fine. Has a tonnau cover, and euro tails/altezzas. Paint is dark gunmetal grey, and is fairly new. Tires are great. Auto. Has a nice center console, and floor mats. Put a new tailgate handle on it. I’ve only driven it for a month, I took it in on trade, and now I have another truck, so this one has to go.

$1500 OBO.

Def gimme a call to check it out, its off the road but if your interested let me know. 901-1081. I live on a dead road, so if ytou wanted to test drive it, you could.

Almost 30mpg.

I’m not going to budge on the price yet, but if you make a reasonable offer I’ll keep you in mind for when I’m ready to come down. Worth every penny.

*** I CAN’T EDIT THE TITLE SO I NEED FS ADDED PLEASE ***

pictures…possibly intrested

deff. want pics and would like to come see it

yea pics please

pics of it next to your f250. :slight_smile:

2 or 4 wheel drive??

4cly? auto?

prob a 6 cly and 2wd and he said already that it was an auto.

what do u want another one

Almost 30mpg.

Show me a 4.3L that gets 30mpg and ill give you 100 bucks, swear to god

edit, in for pics maybe if this is around in a bit i may pic it up

pics plz, intersted

during the snow some van slamed into my dads truck.

he said almost. mine gets close to it.

:bsflag:

than you either have no idea what your truck is doing right now, or you have a one of a kind.

http://www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/noframes/14455.shtml

lmao what ever you say.

i used to own suppresive fires truck and i got like 24-26 mpg
so yea its pretty close to 30

1. 2.2L 4cyl
  2. Automatic
  3. 2wd

I won’t have pics until I’m home in the daylight. I leave in the dark and I’m home in the dark. That will be this weekend.

sedlmeier101 - Thats an F350 now buddy :slight_smile: And I will def do that :wink:

I highly encourage you guys to call me and set up a test drive. 901-1081. Once the pics are up everyone will be calling dibs.

There is a small exhaust leak, I’m just not sure where it is. I think its near the manifold, but I never had any reason to look for it, it always ran great and the leak isn’t that big.

I was txting someone last night about it. Whoever it was, sorry I didn’t get your name.

may have a buyer for you jack. will call you sat if so.

:word:

$50 if you get it sold for $1500 :slight_smile: