FS: 95 engine w/ tranny - $450

For Sale:

• 1995 DOHC engine w/ 180km
  • Powder Coated Valve Cover
  • NGK spark plugs
  • NGK wires
  • ALL relocation parts for 1995 engine/SR20det.
  • 5spd Manual Transmission. (Working Fine)
  • Uncut Harness
  • ECU
  • Distributor
  • Power Steering Pump

Comes with everything you need to make the car run with this engine.

Pm me OR e-mail me @ theaverageplayer@hotmail.com

Asking 450obo

647-889-7717 - leave a message.

Hey man, im interested in the powder coated valve cover, if ur not willing to part it, would u concider a trade n maybe sum $$?? I was alos wondering if u did the 95 5spd swap if u have the 95 driveshaft if so i want that too!! lat me kno or ill talk to u more about it when i see u this week, let me kno thanks

yo tim part that shiat and get the 5 spd parts at a good price!

tyler talk to me in pm/msn

same with you brock.

There’s lots of interest of me parting it out, so if you people see something you like or know thats there just mention it so I can keep that in mind…

If the person flops to pick up the hole car then it will be parted.

SRtwin flopped.

So I’m asking 650obo !!!

I need this gone people

great parts/project for someone!

Okay So The chassis of the white car has now been sold.

This engine is now up for grabs as soon as I can get a hoist to get it out of the car… (I think im just gunna have to buy one)

I may use this engine for a week or 2 just so I have something to drive. But either way its still for sale & I want it gone!

sorry guys i just went to check out the motor and it is now mine.=)

Potentially sold.

would you be able to sell me just the ecu?

xtrem the motor and ecu,tranny is sold .sorry

no its not sold. & I need this gone ASAP.

acellr8 flopped a few times.

This is still up for sale & I need it gone!

i am sorta interested but ima jus wondering wood this be a pain in tha ass to swap into a 1990 240 auto? cuz ima looking for a better engine since myn doesnt seem to b working quite well… plus also looking forward to a manual swap… only thing is i never worked that much round tha engine bay and stuff like taht… thnx

Ok well if your looking to do an engine swap & a 5spd s wap at the same time, This chassis would be perfect. It comes with all the 5spd parts needed (including tranny) & you also get the 95 engine to throw into the 1990 shell. Its very easy to do expecially because the engine is already sitting in a 1989 shell. So all the relocation parts are already on the shell.

Talk to me on msn @ theaverageplayer@hotmail.com

or check your inbox for my number.

soo this is a chassis with an 95 engine for sale for 450 bucks? am i correct? cuz right now i am also looking for a new chassis since myn is rusted soo if it is, then i am really interested and prolly buy it off of u after i figure where i cood store it and where ure location is. thnx

I think you read it wrong…
Seems to me it’s only the engine and transmission for sale. Not a whole car.

oo dammn haha got confused there but still interested ill talk to u on msn after tha weekend comes? cuz i have hmk now due to friggin school :evil: