FS: '95 KA24DE

This has been sitting around my garage for a while now. Runs fine, has the timing chain rattle on startup, but I haven’t noticed any bad effects from it. I got it when it had around 200k on it, don’t know how much I put on it, but probably no more then 15k.

Only problem is the timing cover on the front has a chunk missing - I tried to put in a thermostat and it moved while I was tightening down the tstat cover, which busted that little bit.

No tranny or wiring included. It would make a good re-build for KA-T or a high-comp.

Asking $175obo pick-up only in Aurora.

NO not my poor baby lol this engine came from my car I will verify that it was a good engine, I only took it out because I found a 75,000KM one with a 5spd tranny when I needed it. The motor had 175,000KM on it when I sold it to him, typical timming chain bs as usual but still ran fine.

wrong. your motor is sitting in his car.
This motor was from another 95, it ran awsome I must say. Better than the one in his car now. Bloody shame to sell, this is a steal.

Andrew.

wrong. your motor is sitting in his car.
This motor was from another 95, it ran awsome I must say. Better than the one in his car now. Bloody shame to sell, this is a steal.

Andrew.[/quote]

meh just trying to help

is the engine still avaible …cause im comin to barrie tomarrow(friday aug 19-20) so i could possibly take it off your hands…

call me on my cell phone if you dont eamil me with a name and phone number if i dont get a reply in time

it is 15193770185 name is justin

Hump…

I saw this still sitting in corner of Maurices garage on Saturday. This engine is strong. I installed it in his car about 2 years ago, ran awsome when I drove it. Maurice only drove it for summer of 2004 and when he went to change the thermostat in the fall time, one of the bolt holes for the thermostat cover crumbled. Pop a new timing cover on this baby and your good to go.

Andrew.

And I’ve got a tranny for it if anyone needs one. $100.