Fs: 95 m3 99 gsx take 2

Alright well this is the second time i’, posting these. I decided to drive the m a little more and finish the eclipse. Now winter is coming and my winter car apparently is done for. so…

http://s99.photobucket.com/albums/l317/ciypress/

99 gsx about 37,000 miles on the eclipse. It’s got a ball bearing .50 trim in it, 780cc injectors, 255 hp fuel pump, front mount, full exhaust, just lowered it a couple weeks ago, I may have forgotten a couple things, almost never gets driven. shoot me an offer, i’d like at least mid teens for it. ALso it’s tuned now by Emery if any of you know him you know he does dsm’s right. 21psi maybe between 360-380 hp with room for a little more. Feels pretty quick. Also it has $800 blizzaks on it too. Also could use shocks but that’s all.

95 m3 about 113,000 on the m. There’s not much into it. I have a conforti carbon fiber intake, it’s lowered, and it has a really nice jl sound system. I love this car and I don’t really want to sell it but I think it’s time and I could use some money so shoot me an offer i’m lookin for at least 11,000. It was less last time I posted but since then I have a new radiator ( 800$ with labor.) and a newly rebuilt tranny with about 12 miles on it ( 2800$ ) so as you can see i’m taking a hit on this one no matter what. But I love this car and would like to see it go to a good home. Thanks–Eric

stick or auto (curious on both cars)?

oo sorry haha i always forget, the m3 is auto and the eclipse is stick

how long have you owned the eclipse? it looks like xcapandlinkx’s car/eclipsed(sam)'s car.

I’ve had it for a couple years now. I got it from a dealership so I don’t really know who’s it was before me. I think they said a lady who worked at the dealership but who knows, they’re car salesman.

how much are you looking to get for the eclipse?

like mid-high teensish

as in over $15k?

jesus, ive seen used evos going for under 20

clean cars though, glws

Ya, but thats rare to have an eclipse with such low mileage.

I realize that evos are getting cheaper every day. I just figure maybe some one who really like 2nd gen eclipses might see it. in a perfect world.

Someone on RochesterDSM was looking for a 2G GSX. You should post that car (only) over there, and maybe hit up some ofthe bigger DSM sites. The GSX will definitely get sold if it’s in good condition with that kind of mileage.

cool thanks a lot I will do that.

any takers?

trade still there… mmm amg benz

what year was it again? plus i have a loan so it may get complicated haha.

95 first amg production car made. 3.6l inline 6 276 hp.

EDIT: NOOOO dont know how I missed it before but i just realized this is auto. :cry: The only reason I want to sell the benz would be to get into something a little more sporty, therefore must be standard. Sorry man. reading>me

ooo you were lookin at the m3? the eclipse is stick.