FS: 95 neon chassis, big turbo, intercooler, corbeau seat, etc...

sorry my computer is toast it only loads some post’s, i seen it hust now lol

Yeah i deffently want it…can you hold it till like tuesday? and ill take it without the sliders cause im pretty sure it wont bolt up to the nissan.

heard the engine, ecu, seat and exhaust is all sold to my buddy Dave??? Is that correct Mark?

actually its the engine, turbo, manifold, seat, and exhaust. He says he’s buying it, but we’ll see if he’s able to get the loan. If that deal falls through, then the others in this thread can buy those parts that he’s not.

–mark

Yeah Dave has way too many ideas, not to mention his current turbo build on his 02 neon lol. Well either way… Good seller, buy buy buy so he can have his new slower car.

List updated, turbo is still available. Bump. I’ll work with pricing too!

–mark

bump, sale pending on wastegate

so is that seat sold or what,

I think so, i’ll find out for sure this weekend. chassis is pending sale

what lb. spring is in the wastegate?

let me know about the seat. cause i have cash in hand

The wastegate has a 1 bar spring, and a .5 bar spring in it. Sale pending to “my240nissan”, but the first person that gets it with money gets it. Same with the seat. Sale pending to a guy in hornell, but if someone comes here and gets it for 220, its theirs. I am in rochester.

–mark

hmm the one with the money gets it…ok are you available today (sunday) and if so…can you send me your address so i can map quest it. Im right in syracuse so your only about an hour away.

you can ask around… I don’t mess around when it comes to money. If i see something i want, I buy it.

If i can come out today (sunday) give me a shout at 315-289-7525

thank you

seat sold, prices updated. buy buy buy

yeah man…this seat is so nice… Thanks again

EVERYTHING is sold but the 5 x 100, 15x7 wheels.

–mark