FS: 95 Range Rover 4.0 SE - $4,000!!!!

Bump for josh so he can buy newmans :slight_smile:

This has to be one of the better burns i’ve ever heard.

p.s GLWS Josh, this truck is very nice!

Eh, for car stuff, you’re often trying to document the ART of the vehicle. When you make the perspective into ART, it takes away from the art of the vehicle. A crazy angle picture of a lambo is about as cool as a crazy angle shot of a cavalier.

^^ Same goes for MySpace babes.

you and newman should just trade!

seriously man you should sell it and buy this its so hot

bump

bump again!

I missed out on Newman’s, but I’m eyeing another and I’d like to sell this before I jump on a new one! Price reduced too :wiggle:

do i get an employee discount haha.:wink:

God this is beautiful. Nice truck and GLWS.

Newman’s was nice, but not that his is gone, I would really go for something fun. Fun and practical is in every bodys reach, nowadays. I suggest an e36 3 series.

I already have a fun car that blows away any 3 series :wink:

And I really like having a truck. It’s very practical. Especially the part where I never have to plow my driveway - I just hit the button that raises up the truck and drive right over the giant mount that the plow leaves at the end of it. :slight_smile:

It seems there are others out there though that have the same idea as me… I keep finding these great deals on late model Ranges and they keep being sold before I can put a deposit down! I may have found a source though that wholesales in these trucks specifically and is looking for me… although I’m not quite sure how legit he is… we’ll see.

any offers Josh? I’m seeing if I can put together like $4k for a car in the next week or so… Also, any problems since the head gasket?

wish i could still afford this :frowning: i think that was u yelling at me yesterday at valet haha, i was in the teg

i want

If my car can sell, I’ll be in the market for a car to tide me over until spring when I can get an STi or LGT.

I’ll definitely keep you updated. How negotiable are you on the price? I saw one go for $3,000 on CL the other day. Not saying anything by any means, just don’t know the going price for a 1995.

Josh’s truck is worth more than 4000. So many of these trucks you see sell cheap are hunks of shit. His truck was typically cleaner than my truck. :stuck_out_tongue:

^^ Thanks! But anything is cleaner than your drivers left armrest was, lol.

Not $3k negotiable, lol. I’m a little flexible, but with the weather being crappy I’m not in a big hurry either.

NADA value is around $5,200 last I checked. And that’s using the 130k on the odometer as the mileage since a newer motor with 40k on it doesn’t count for anything.

Well I hope it sells for your sake, but I might pick this up if you have it in about a week… just waiting on army to make up their minds about when they’re sending me to Kentucky…

:lol:
He had me wiping down the damn seats and sitting towels. Josh’s is outrageously clean.