FS: 95 riviera supercharged $1k

FS 95 Riviera Supercharged. Currently the car has 124k driven daily 50 miles to and from work. Car has heated leather, supercharged 3800 series. The car has never given me any major problems, the only minor issues it leaks a little bit of oil the windshield is cracked and their slight is a noise in the front end at times. I have an extra ball joint as I thought that was the problem but it appears it something else like a bushing. Car is a tan and only a dime size rust spot on the trunk asking 1k.

I was gunna tell you to have me make a for sale thread. I can’t believe you have bachelor’s.

Someone buy this. Read your for sale thread out loud to yourself. Seriously, I won’t deal with people when I think they are illiterate, just not worth it.

Wtf.
Did you post this from a phone?
I like my version better
GLWS - If I needed a winter beast I’d pick it up, Heated seats are the fucking best

95 Riviera Supercharged.

Currently the car has 124k
Driven daily 50 miles to and from work with no issues
Car has heated leather.
Supercharged!

The car has never given me any major problems

Minor issues

• it leaks a little bit of oil
  • the windshield is cracked
  • slight is a noise in the front end at times.

I have an extra ball joint but it appears it something else like a bushing.
Car is a tan (grandpa sleeper status) and only a dime size rust spot on the trunk.

asking 1,000

lol bored brian?

I was just looking through some of the old pictures when I had this thing.

This car is comfy to the extreme! Talk about a great winter beater!

Still have the stereo system and two sets of wheels or did you off that junk?

I remember when these came out - the styling on these cars is very elegant. Plus you get the supercharged motor out of the geeeeteeeeepeeeeee… what’s not to like?

Take $750?

do it and buy my car, I need the money for vegas!!!

That’s a nice car for the price GLWS

PM’d him my number this afternoon and no reply
D

Indeed this was from my phone. Thanks for the edit.

all offers we be considered.

If it’s as clean as the pics I would give you my civic if you threw cash on top…

no trades sorry.

Not the case for the 95. It has the Series 1 L67 out of the Bonneville and Park Ave Ultra. 96 Saw the Series 2 L67, also in those cars, and the grand prix didn’t get the Series 2 L67 til 97. Still a good motor, just not the same HP, and an M62 instead of M90 Supercharger.

This car would make a nice comfy daily or winter beater though.

It is very very comfy, and has a good amount of power. Just needs a little TLC.

i keep trying to pm you but it wont let me for some reason, shoot me a pm

car is sold. Thanks and nice meeting you.