FS: 95 Seadoo SP 580cc

http://albany.craigslist.org/rvs/1661654559.html

580cc, text me for lower price. Need it gone asap.

could totally see pete rockin out on this thing… GLWS

perfect for pete now that hes a licensed seamen

is this the one I talked to you about and made an offer on in the fall? Or was that a different one?

Good friend of mine had one exactly like this. So much fun to ride!

GLWS

If I remember right he already has one

same exact one, was going to keep it for friends to ride but ended up loseing some space since i let my buddy dock his boat at my camp this season and it takes up a lot more room. Plus i no longer have a garage shortly, so its gotta go.

$500 come take it…FIRM

This + http://shift518.gom-host.com/showthread.php?p=578051#post578051

DO IT NAOW SOMEONE.

Whats the top speed on this thing? Also could you fire it up to ensure that it runs, dont wanna get stuck with something that I need to pour hundreds into… Thanks!

buy your suspension instead of this thing.

Ive had it for awhile, thanks tho :lol

the last time I talked to you about it you hadnt ordered it yet

its still winterized, needs a battery, fresh fluids. Motor is 100% good. Has compression and ready to rock. Idk about starting it up out of water. A good cleaning, fresh battery and some minor TLC (fluids, spark plugs) and its ready to go. 500 bones, come get it

What does it do for top speed?

I would say 45ish.

You can make a little adapter to feed a garden hose into the water pickup and start it up out of water. Its not a water jacker ear muf looking thing you would put over an out drive, its a port on a jetski.

Even if you just started it up for a few seconds out of water it would be ok, but dont let it run for over 15-30 seconds or so. But a hit the choke and start it, knock the choke off and let it idle for a few seconds is ok without water in the block.

top speed 35mph, maybe 40 if your on calm water and leave it pinned, with wind pushing you :wink:

SOLD to pete tdilogikzzzzzzzzz

ha thanks buddy. got it home, hooked up the lines, put some fresh gas in it and the battery from my dad’s machine and it took a couple seconds but it fired right up no problem. runs great. i also cleaned it up and it looks ALMOST mint!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Neg rep Pete

:ahh You better not go buzzin fly bys on me when I’m fishing Peter. Our u might catch a rapala up your ass. :rofl