FS: 96 blazer. 18 12" subs built for car audio comps

1. Products:
    fully built 96 blazer

2. Specs:
    4.3 vortec engine
    173k miles
    runs and shift abs flawless, not a single engine tic unlike most chevys over 120k. adult owned its whole life, and when i bought it i babied it.
    automatic tranny
    18 12" t3 ts subs
    bob and roony of team 420 built wall
    3 crunch gp 3k pros
    soundstream 460.4 4 channel
    2 pairs of t3 6.5 fiberglassed in ea door
    pair of t3 5.25 in kicks
    alpine cda7873 in the dash and a fusion spl deck wired in back for comps
    5 northstar nsb125s and an ohio gen 300a alt
    and it has a directed car alarm with pager

3. Descriptions/Condition of all items:
    the truck itself is great. the door hinge is broken ion the driver side from flex (fml) but i plan on welding it before i sell it as its taped up right noiw (spl duh)

the rear hacth has a kiwi sized chunk taken out of it because the actuaater to open it broke and i had no way of getting to the amps but if its a big deal i can buy a minty white hatch for 50 bucks and toss it on.

the subs and amps are all mint, everything was donw by team 420 of maine, its a great truck. reliable and ****ing LOW! stright demo beast but will still pull a 155 on the meter. i was going to 4th order it but funds are completely out and i cant afford to have 2 cars anymore, so its time to sell the toy unfortunately

NOTE the truck is located in saratoga springs new york, about an hr north of albany. will work on price if you are comming from a distance. i would like to sell thsi in the next few weeks

any questions call or text me 518-265-0899

1. Total Price: :
    asking 6000 obro picked up or trade for a clean auto minitruck and some cash depending on what done to the truck.

noooooo :frowning:

yes :frowning:

bad ass. sucks not many people build sound vehicles anymore…and btw are you expecting people to only come on friday @ rush hour during summer?

Fun truck, I miss it for sure. Thing runs like a top. I hopped in it and drove it to Indiana without a single issues.

Stop beating the everliving shit out of your other vehicles like some 16 year old who’s seen fast and the furious too many times and maybe you’d have the funds to keep it haha

lmao i dont anymore. i have a minivan i bought as a dailydriver and 4 days after i bought it the front main seal blew and i didnt realize it and i fucked up the tranny :frowning:

oh well, shit happens i guess. i really really dont wanna sell this but its alot harder than it looked to keep up with 2 cars=/

sooooo gay

you wish it was gay :slight_smile:

Ah, the good old days of shoving as many subs into a car as possible. I kind of miss those times. GLWS.

ugh im gonna miss this truck…

I didn’t know people were still into this. I never understood it to begin with.

Its an addiction, once you start it gets quiet till you upgrade then its just a never ending cycle of wanting to be louder and louder…

I had the truck done at a time where I could afford to drive all over the east coast to compete. I think I’ve done shows in something like 13-14 different states.

I lost my job making stupid money and 3 day weekends every week, so the truck just sat till the current owner got interested in it and I let it go for a steal just to see someone enjoy it. It sounds amazing on ANY type of music, classic rock, country ect and not just rap.

It’s an attention grabber at car shows (if you can find one now a days). Just open up the doors and let it play

it really is, unfortunately i only made it to one show before i realized all my money was gone. it sucks back cause i saved so long for this, and now i cant even enjoy it =/

idk, someone make an offer i waqnt a minitruck lol

YESSSSS that thing is siiiick! I vouch its a loud mutha fuckin suv!

Haha was that thing still at that kids place when you did that work for him?

yeah a while back.

3K tomorrow

+2k and a reacharound

Saw this thing in LG last night. What did the cop do in the Price Chopper parking lot?

BTW youre better off taking out the stereo shit, selling the truck for the $1k its worth and putting the stereo shit on ebay.