FS: 96 Civic CX Hatch winter/DD

$1500 OBO NO TRADES

I have a 96 hatch up for sale. The mileage is 210k. There are absolutely no mechanical issues the car starts up every morning and gets me where i want to go (~38mpg highway).

-has jdm SIR seats in VERY NICE condition front/rear and arm rest. These alone are worth some coin. I believe the center console is jdm too.

-alpine cd deck with ipod connect

-changed within the last year:
front pads and rotors
battery
oil change
passed inspection 5/11

-it has 15" steelies with snow tires on it. The tires have atleast one more winter on them. The car is a BEAST in the snow. The steelies however i believe are the wrong size/offset so the steering wheel shakes constantly. Not violently, but its fairly annoying and will cause premature wear of the wheel bearings eventually.

-has fart can exhaust system, not sure what brand, its kinda loud but never been pulled over for it

-has ‘jdm’ lowering springs, fine on smooth roads but speed bumps and bad roads are a little rough

-why is it missing the driver side door panel? The window regulator broke. The previous owner bought a new one off ebay(not oem honda). Its not long enough to get the handle on with panel on. So i decided to just roll without the panel. I have the panel and speaker and will include.

-the driver side only locks/unlocks from the outside, the inner look is broken

-typical honda rot on the quarters

-scratches and nicks here and there

-clean title in hand please contact for any questions

if i can come up with the cash while this is still available, i want.
looks clean, free up

Thank you, the body has some rough spots but overall its a good car for dd.

Forget to mention:

No p/s, has a/c but its not working. I think its the relay, but never fully diagnosed.

its just begging for a swap and turbo

Maybe an Arod ebay peice of shit turbo… Someone who buys this should just drive the fuck out of it and keep it stock, the thing has over 200k on the body and some rust spots, not a good go fast car imo.

OP, is this thing on c list? pretty sure itd sell in like a day

so your saying, spend the 1500 bucks. blow it up in a month and then junk it? fuck that, blow it up swap another d series or a b series and slap a turbo on it with some body work. this car is extremely light and would be fun as hell to have boosted.

I turbo’ed my cousins 2000 CX with 190xxx miles. Ran 15psi daily for 2 years before he got tired of breaking transmissions and bought a 2006 Si.

Why would it blow up in a month? lol… Ive drive civics with 300k miles with original miles run perfect. If it DOES blow up yea, buy another $200 d series and just drive it.

not saying you couldnt or that it wouldnt be fun, but this doesnt seem like the car to be dumping money into for several reasons…

LOL it was a $499 ebay kit, it ran low 14’s at 100mph on street tires. Funny shit.

I want this for the winter!!! Nobody buy it for 2 weeks lol n ill come scoop it

PM Hondarat, pretty sure hes looking for a Honda.

sale is pending will update tomorrow

not to talk the car down but i tend to agree with love4boost, this is ideal for winter/cheap dd

I would still throw an ebay kit on it and drive the pants off of it. /stupid-but-fun

bedliner it !!

Def dont do that

fuck off

Location? I know someone who is interested if sale falls thru…

God I hope I get the money in time.

ill buy it and sell it back to you with interest? :lol

Rhino line is a permanent thing have fun sandin it off bob only cool car rhino lined was my del sol which was the 1st one around here I started the trend now ur saying u have specials to bedline cars lol